5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

a cop showed up at my house today

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 10:07 PM
4.0 Stang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: a cop showed up at my house today

Should of kicked the guys ***. lol
Old 10-28-2006, 10:19 PM
5Liter Import Eater
2nd Gear Member

That sucks man.. it sucks being young and having a mustang, the cops just wanna find something to give us a ticket for. When I hear a loud car go by my house, i immediately look to see what it is. Some people are just grumpy. That would **** me off, but knowing me, i would've got a ticket, even tho i dont see how the cop could with no proof...
Old 10-28-2006, 10:25 PM
jaznasy69
2nd Gear Member

Lets go to his house and leave some pony trax on his lawn and a flaming crap bag at the door step.... NY STYLE
Old 10-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

I'd definatly be going to his house on a lil stealth mission. And oh boy, paintballin houses is a good times, especially when you can shoot 17 ***** a second, you get em really good that way, haha.
And yea, cops suck and what they do is pretty much illegal, they have no proof at all. Next time, throw a technical term to a cop and he'll walk right away. The general public knows nothing about laws, and once the cop knows you know, he'll back right off.
I say go for the paintballin his house, there isnt no proof, just dont do it in your mustang.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:55 PM
frg_eyz

Don't do the paintball deal cause the law treats a paintball gun in that situation almost as severely as being a real gun. (I used to work in a paintball shop for years) STEALTH MISSION like PRO mentioned.. Late at night cruise by his house and do a giant burnout. I mean NASTY style!! that'll show em.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:00 PM
onetrickpony
3rd Gear Member

Dude, Where do you live? I'll bring my car there and do a dry stand two feet from his lawn and when he come out i'll flip that ***** off. A cop cannot suspend your license a judge would have to do that so go tell that ***** he's just as stupid as your neighbor.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:03 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

Get some Round Up weedkiller and spray it on his lawn spelling out something 'creative'.
It will burn the grass out with whatever you wrote. I know because my brother thought it was funny to spray his name on the lawn a few years ago.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:10 PM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

Comes from living up north.

move down South
Old 10-28-2006, 11:13 PM
fourfivefour
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PJB

Get some Round Up weedkiller and spray it on his lawn spelling out something 'creative'.
It will burn the grass out with whatever you wrote. I know because my brother thought it was funny to spray his name on the lawn a few years ago.
There is no reason to get that close. Round up water balloons work great.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:16 PM
mustangfxbdy
3rd Gear Member

I would have gotten a ticket because when the guy stopped me then did what he did my temper would have got the best of me and i would have roasted the tires while leaving.

dont worry about it some people just have something stuck up there a&& and it cant be removed making them irritable at everything.

Quick Reply: a cop showed up at my house today