5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

how to get races?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
BlackLX
4th Gear Member

Default RE: how to get races?

Who cares if they don't want to race. Just pull up next to them and give them a mean stare so they know you mean business. Let out 3 honks and just hit the gas, it doesn't matter if they don't race back, they're probably too scared anyway. Once you get in front of them cut them off and throw on the hazards so they know you just unleashed a serious case of whoop *** on them.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Dropdagloves20
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, but again, watch out for cops, I'm really paranoid after Friday night, that cop appeared out of nowhere and I almost lost my stang. I guess it depends on laws where you live, races aren't hard to find here, it's just cops out number races by a million and I guess our laws are the strictest
Old 11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
nitrous_bob
6th Gear Member

talk smack...it'll get races.

p!ss someone off enuff by saying you'll smoke them, they will race sooner or later. just be sure your gonna win or you'll look like a tool.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:53 AM
89GTRed
5th Gear Member

Original:BlackLX
Who cares if they don't want to race. Just pull up next to them and give them a mean stare so they know you mean business. Let out 3 honks and just hit the gas, it doesn't matter if they don't race back, they're probably too scared anyway. Once you get in front of them cut them off and throw on the hazards so they know you just unleashed a serious case of whoop *** on them.
DONT do that![:@] Thats what an ASSWIPE [:'(]does. Everything else is fine, but theres absolutely NO need to be cutting people off. It all depends on where you are as to how many races your gonna get as well as the time of day/night it is.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:12 AM
BlackLX
4th Gear Member

Lol, in case anyone didn't know, I wasn't being serious at all. If you do any of that in real life you are a complete tool bag.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:22 AM
FordMustangXBA
4th Gear Member

There's a few main streets that people tool around on in my area...and perhaps not so incidentally these are the streets I've gotten all my tickets on, haha. I usually don't really "race" people though...I've had a few legit stoplight ones, an S2000 and an S197 for example...Most of the time it's just pulling up next to someone while they're driving along and looking at them, to see if they punch the throttle. The cops are really starting to crack down though. I got caught racing a BMW 330ci a while back, but it was right before 9, which is the shift change, so the cop called me an ******* and told me to get lost, lol. Thank GOD for lazy cops.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:54 AM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

i vote to go to the track, its $12 to run here, cant complian about that at all... if your determined to run on the streets, check parking lots where ppl hang out...
Old 11-01-2006, 04:15 AM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Another decent spot would be an industrial park way at night, so there really isnt any trucks comin up or down, just make sure its not around alot of things. Less traffic is better, out here in the boondocks you can race for like 5 miles and a single car wont come......
Old 11-01-2006, 04:23 AM
89GTRed
5th Gear Member

I figured you were Blacklx, but alot of people who are new here will take you seriously unless you clarify, And of course any EX-RICERS will be agreeing with you on your post if they havent learned any better yet. Because we all know ricers are TOOLS!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:24 AM
MustangMadness7
4th Gear Member

I live 30 seconds away from 216, which is has a set of stoplights about half a mile apart. Once its dark you cant drive by it without getting challenged. Theres racing spots everywhere, its just finding where they are. Akthough it is better to race at a track. Getting caught sucks...

Quick Reply: how to get races?