5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

azzholes on this site

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 03:26 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: azzholes on this site

E-Thug's!

Old 11-06-2006, 03:37 PM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

Yeah, dont take things so seriously. There is a lot of good information on this board, and I can tell you that this is the best Mustang forum out there, hang in there! Like any group, there is a very diverse mix of backgrounds and personalities, you will not like all of them. Some will just yank your chain for fun, and others will help you in any way they can. But I do not think anyone on this board would intentionally give you bad information. Most of it is all in good fun anyway, but I will advise you to be able to back up your arguments, we can smell BS a mile away. Good luck!
Old 11-06-2006, 04:23 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

by the look of your post you have had some prisontime
ORIGINAL: LCBlackDep183

Just ignore asshats, they will eventually cross the line and get butt raped by more seasoned members, maybe even banned...

as for learning..I wish all noob would buy a hot to hotrod the mustang...it will help you understand what's out there for the car and give you some insight of how thing work together to make you fox and street monster

with that said what pisses me off with the questions is we get the same type of questions...to many people here are to lazy to use the search feature, the other is I know with a few of us "seasoned" go fast guys is that people ask our opinion then go the dumb route they where talking about if that;s someone's case please do bother posting
I feel better now

88 you still suck
Old 11-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Dont take it personally man. Some people on here dont have patients, and some do. But dont leave, this is THE BEST MUSTANG BOARD, i found others, but it takes them like 3 days to answe 1 question, its amazing how fast people answer things here. Shyt, i've been flamed and "yelled" at before, but i still came back, sure it kindof pissed me off, but there really is no reason to get pissed about it. The people or person, i forget who it was, that flammed on me even gave me tons of helpful information after that. Its not like people are gonna hold a grde on you or anything. But i do understang about people asking the same questions over and over again, it helps alot to do google searches, and look though the stickys. < But for me thats last resort . I like to just type in a question, come back an hour later and see what people had to say.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:46 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

88 WHO? i suck more[8D]
ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

by the look of your post you have had some prisontime
ORIGINAL: LCBlackDep183

Just ignore asshats, they will eventually cross the line and get butt raped by more seasoned members, maybe even banned...

as for learning..I wish all noob would buy a hot to hotrod the mustang...it will help you understand what's out there for the car and give you some insight of how thing work together to make you fox and street monster

with that said what pisses me off with the questions is we get the same type of questions...to many people here are to lazy to use the search feature, the other is I know with a few of us "seasoned" go fast guys is that people ask our opinion then go the dumb route they where talking about if that;s someone's case please do bother posting
I feel better now

88 you still suck
Old 11-06-2006, 04:55 PM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

Old 11-06-2006, 04:59 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

aw the head asshat has arrived
Old 11-06-2006, 05:17 PM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

Old 11-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Champ561
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HC_CrAzYHoRsE

HAHAHAHA thats literally what I am doing right now, eating popcorn and drinking applejuice and reading posts. I love this site [sm=hail.gif]MUSTANG FORUMS
Old 11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
94Cobrakid16
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flyinghigh2k8

OK i don't know wtf is goin on tonight but it seems like some people of this site are being ********. I started lookin at this site just a couple of weeks ago because I just recently but my 95gt and am getting very excited about learning how to mod it and different things like that. I read some posts and thought hey this looks like somewhere I could really learn something, people look pretty helpful. So I started to talk to you all and I have gotten some DAMN GOOD advice from so don't get me wrong. But some people really need to chill out and understand that were not all 5.0 techs here. Some of us are just wanting some friendly advice and are trying to learn. I have already got called a dick by some one who simply didn't understand a joke between me and a couple of other people and I have pretty much been accused of being lazy and not trying to fix my own problems and just trying to make you guys fix my problems for me. Whatever guys.... I guess people just need to think about **** before they just post whever the **** they feel.
i agree, a lot of people dont think about what this section of the site is for, and when you ask about something they feel they are wasting their time to try and help.

Quick Reply: azzholes on this site