5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

azzholes on this site

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Default RE: azzholes on this site

ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

by the look of your post you have had some prisontime
ORIGINAL: LCBlackDep183

Just ignore asshats, they will eventually cross the line and get butt raped by more seasoned members, maybe even banned...

as for learning..I wish all noob would buy a hot to hotrod the mustang...it will help you understand what's out there for the car and give you some insight of how thing work together to make you fox and street monster

with that said what pisses me off with the questions is we get the same type of questions...to many people here are to lazy to use the search feature, the other is I know with a few of us "seasoned" go fast guys is that people ask our opinion then go the dumb route they where talking about if that;s someone's case please do bother posting
I feel better now

88 you still suck
Poor typing aside, 2kwik makes a good point. Many times I see people asking about doing somthing only to be told by WAY more experianced members that it won't work, is a bad idea or is not the right/best way. The member then proceeds to do it thier way anyways. It's usually at this point that we (the more experianced members) get more than a little annoyed, and get called ******* by said noob.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:41 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Just ignore asshats, they will eventually cross the line and get butt raped by more seasoned members, maybe even banned...

as for learning..I wish all noob would buy a hot to hotrod the mustang...it will help you understand what's out there for the car and give you some insight of how thing work together to make you fox and street monster

with that said what pisses me off with the questions is we get the same type of questions...to many people here are to lazy to use the search feature, the other is I know with a few of us "seasoned" go fast guys is that people ask our opinion then go the dumb route they where talking about if that;s someone's case please do bother posting
I feel better now

88 you still suck
This place has a search feature?

Some people just have to learn the hard way.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:44 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

I feel better now

88 you still suck
This place has a search feature?

Some people just have to learn the hard way.
search??? didnt that go extinct with the dinosaurs?
Old 11-07-2006, 01:01 AM
nitrous_bob
6th Gear Member

thats actually the reason i don't come on here much anymore.

if sum1 doesn't like the question , why even open the thread , let alone answer w/ some stupid $hit like "search the forums" thats just more wasted reading.

as stated........we all started somewhere

i see guys ask dumb q's, then 2 weeks later get on sum1 else for asking the same thing they did....go figure.