5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Nose Job

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Braydon619
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Nose Job

see i've been looking at other 86's with body kit's and what not... if i was to keep my 86 i'd need some ground effects or kit or something and those covers you can put over them to make it look good lol... anyways hey i don't know if i wanna sell just the hood of my car, cuz im trying to sell the whole car and the hood makes it stand out LOL
Old 11-09-2006, 02:24 AM
Jsully017

ORIGINAL: 86 5.0L

ORIGINAL: Jsully017

whats up guys im a new member and I was wondering if anyone could help me with something. I have got an 92 5.0 lx hatch that was totaled and i recently bought a 86 5.0 gt hatch. My question is would it be possible to convert the nose of the 86 to the nose on the 92. If so would this be an easy weekend job or is it more difficult than that. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
I'll buy that sexy 86 from ya since you can appriciate a good car

highskewlmustnglvr86 are you serious?

why cant people BUY the car they want instead of taking one they dont and butchering it? EXPLAIN IT!
listen crybaby i did buy the car i want. Its called customizing. so for everyone who dosent want to see this done ill be sure to send some detailed pictures of me ripping that nose right off.................. p.s. eat a bowl of AIDS.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: frdmstng1986GT

you know.. when i was looking for a mustang i was looking for an 87-93 because i used to not like the 4-eyes... but i came across my 86...and i tell you what.. i am really glad i got it. they are getting rare.. and.. pretty much everybody and there uncle has a 87-93... tellme.. when was the last time you were driving down the road and passed a 4-eye stang.. and when was the last time you drove down the road and passed an 87-93 stang? i honestly wouldnt trade my 4-eye for an 87-93 even if you paid me. i love my 4-eye.. and they are becomming more rare every day... but hey.. to each his own. i love 87-93's..dont get me wrong.. just the 4-eye nose grew on me and i am glad to have it now.

4-EYE's 4-EVA!!!!![sm=icon_rock.gif]
lmfao!!! well if you really want to get technical i see this 85 4-eye more then i see 87-93 models, but then again the guy lives right down the street but you didnt ask where they live you asked what do we see more? i see the 4-eye more and everytime i see it i understand why their becoming more and more rare, cuz nobody likes them and they wreck them lol. j\k
Old 11-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Jsully017

ORIGINAL: Ecstasy

you know.. when i was looking for a mustang i was looking for an 87-93 because i used to not like the 4-eyes... but i came across my 86...and i tell you what.. i am really glad i got it. they are getting rare.. and.. pretty much everybody and there uncle has a 87-93... tellme.. when was the last time you were driving down the road and passed a 4-eye stang.. and when was the last time you drove down the road and passed an 87-93 stang? i honestly wouldnt trade my 4-eye for an 87-93 even if you paid me. i love my 4-eye.. and they are becomming more rare every day... but hey.. to each his own. i love 87-93's..dont get me wrong.. just the 4-eye nose grew on me and i am glad to have it now.

4-EYE's 4-EVA!!!!![sm=icon_rock.gif]
lmfao!!! well if you really want to get technical i see this 85 4-eye more then i see 87-93 models, but then again the guy lives right down the street but you didnt ask where they live you asked what do we see more? i see the 4-eye more and everytime i see it i understand why their becoming more and more rare, cuz nobody likes them and they wreck them lol. j\k
couldnt be more true i came here to get some helpful tips not listen to you guys cry WTF.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:38 AM
BlackLX
4th Gear Member

pretty much everybody and there uncle has a 87-93

They have them for a reason, they look good.

ORIGINAL: Jsully017
listen crybaby i did buy the car i want. Its called customizing. so for everyone who dosent want to see this done ill be sure to send some detailed pictures of me ripping that nose right off.................. p.s. eat a bowl of AIDS.

Dude, seriously, get the **** out of here. Don't ask us for help/ideas and then talk ****. You obviously didn't buy the car you wanted because you're trying to put a different front end on it. If you wanted an 87-93 front end you should have bought an 87-93 5.0.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:42 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

he was probably like me, wanted a 5.0 really bad and the 1 he got is the only 1 he could come accross maybe in his pricerange or maybe close to him. when i first started trying to find 5.0s it was in like august of 2005. ive always wanted one just never had the money. the only decent stang i could come accross was an 85 which 1.) i dont like carbs, 2.) i dont like 4-eyes so i was going to get it and do the proper mods to convert it. then out of sheer luck i came accross a hell of a deal, a red gt for $2500. it was in south carolina, i was so happy i called the guy & told him to hold it not to sell it i wanted it, so he held it for me for a month till i got the rest of the money and i gave him gas money & misc. money to tow it down to the alabama/georgia state line, at which we met him from louisiana. gave him $2500 and took it home, was my dream car, but ffs dont ever be so happy you dont check alot of things, then i ran into issues, headlights would flicker off when foglights were on for a while, speedo worked when it wanted to, ac didnt blow cold, it was in a front right accident and something was pushed back with the tire so when i turned it would rub, and it burned oil. but it was still my dream car i wanted one and i finally saved up money to get one. i fixed it up a little and then got impatient & wrecked it on interstate. was pouring down rain, windows up, i was hot because ac didnt work i punched it doing 70 on interstate, while trying to change lanes, broke my tires lose & panicked and slammed the brakes on ripped it sideways then cut the wheel managed to get semi-striaght slid 75ft off the side of an overpass and hit a tree, had the brakes pressed the whole time, didnt matter. where i lucked out was before i hit the tree i hit a little ditch that was muddy as hell and it slowed me down before i hit the tree so i lucked out with just paint chipped off a bumper & my foglight bracket bent. it was an aod btw(which really screwed me when i punched it, not to mention the tires were passenger tires, not street tires) i then got depressed because the front of my car looked like crap so i focused on finding another stang & i lucked out finding my white one for $836. i got it worked on it & sold my red stang for $2,500 and fixed up my white one to where it is now and i couldnt be happier, but i was lucky. im glad you got a stang bro, and i hope you can customize it the way you want, best of luck, other ppl should rag on you, not everybody has $$ and resources, if yall dont want him to get rid of the 4-eyes then buy the car from him or trade him an 87-93 simple as that, & sorry for putting this huge like 2343434234243 word paragraph up.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:44 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

not to mention, and dont get me wrong i love my 5.0, but the car of my dreams is either a 93 cobra, a mach 1, or a 03-04 cobra. but i cant afford either of those, so i have the 1 i could afford and im going to fix it up the way i want.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:49 AM
89GTRed
5th Gear Member

Down With the UGLY 4 eyed Super JERKS!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Braydon619
3rd Gear Member

lol wow.....
Old 11-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

hey black thats the first thing we've ever agreed on that 87-93s own 4-eyes, and were actually putting those years together instead of 87-89 and 90-93 lol.

Quick Reply: Nose Job