5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Need You Opinions...

Old 11-09-2006, 03:00 AM
LCBlackDep183
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Need You Opinions...

Ive seen some neons on some 1999+ but thats a completley different car... not on a fox!
Old 11-09-2006, 03:52 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

wow guys i was just asking a ****ING QUESTION... why do most of you have to be complete ****ing A$$ holes about it. i mean seriously... half that **** you guys said was as if i HAD THEM ON MY FOX ALREADY.

you guys could have just said "dont get them" or "thats to ricey" but NO....

ORIGINAL: Ecstasy

dude, i swear to mustang fanatics, if you put neons on your car, i will personally come jack your car and when you wake up the only thing you will see are the neon lights because i will save the car from that horrid, excruiating experience of being turned into a ricer. i would feel sorry for the car. neons = fast & furious crap. in 2 fast 2 furious did you see that camaro or the uhh w/e the orange car was with neon lights? or did you see them in tokyo drift? nobody should ever put neons on a domestic car. it should be illegal and if i was a cop and seen a mustang with neons id give him a ticket for abuse, disturbing the peace, and some other kind of crap if i knew the law anyways, if you have a gf & u did that she should leave you. lol im done.
^^ and ecstacy... your an A$$ i hope you feel good about yourself.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:00 AM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

dude... you think this is bad? weve been worse... ask sskiller and pro... dont ask bout lambo doors, lol... fact is most of us think its rice... so were gonna get defencive of our cars...
Old 11-09-2006, 04:03 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

dude, i was kidding and that was actually me being nice, you dont want to hear what i really got to say, trust me. want to hear what i really think? and btw i feel really good about myself.

added: and you've got to realize when alot of us are kidding, when you see lol and j\k dont take what we say to heart were just cracking jokes, but you ask a idiotic question and you will recieve an idiotic answer.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:06 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

ecstacy,

why dont u learn to chill out. Its call "being polite" especially people NEW to this forum and NEW to mustangs.

it was a simple yes or no question.

if u feel fine about yourself being a Dick to everybody then thats ur problem.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:08 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ILUVMYSTANG

ecstacy,

why dont u learn to chill out. Its call "being nice" especially people NEW to this forum and NEW to mustangs.

it was a simple yes or no question.
i am chilled out, and i was being nice, you have to learn to know when ppl are joking, and you cant ask for our opinion then try to limit us to a yes or no question, if were going to answer a question were going to be detailed on what we think, otherwise whats the point of asking for anybodys opinion.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:09 AM
Braydon619
3rd Gear Member

yah dude, just don't listen to half the things they say if its gonna make you upset.... alot of these guys think body kits are too ricey too... i personally don't if it looks good. but alot of these guys are engine,engines,engines and maybe rims LOL anyways yah but personally don't get neons... leave that to the ricers.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:10 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

its all in the eyes of the beholder.

Oh and BTW ecstacy... there's no such thing as a stupid question.... there's only stupid people... and stupid answer's... which come from stupid people. =P
Old 11-09-2006, 04:11 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

looks = rims, tint & paint. and bray, get me your vin# so i can find the info on your car before i beat you with a camshaft.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:12 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ILUVMYSTANG

its all in the eyes of the beholder.

there's no such thing as a stupid question.... there's only stupid people... and stupid answer's... which come from stupid people. =P
if thats what makes you feel like your a better person. but are you trying to convience us or yourself? and theres actually alot of stupid questions, that was a stupid saying you said just now. thatd be like my car has 8 cylinders is my car a v8? thats a stupid question i dont care how you look at it, lmao.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need You Opinions...