5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Dangerous Steering Problem.. any advice???????

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 10:01 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Dangerous Steering Problem.. any advice???????

DO YOU KNOW ONE?..dude you never said if the tie rod ends were ok?...replace the rack..you could go with a manual one adds about 10hp
ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

ORIGINAL: foxbody4

lol and i guess i should listen to a gothic chick on a three wheeler..lol
no, you should listen to an ASE Certified Master Mechanic who knows a hell of alot more about mustangs that you do

****ing newb
Old 11-10-2006, 10:03 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

DO YOU KNOW ONE?..dude you never said if the tie rod ends were ok?...replace the rack..you could go with a manual one adds about 10hp

no, you should listen to an ASE Certified Master Mechanic who knows a hell of alot more about mustangs that you do

****ing newb
Actually 2 kwik. I work in the bay next to one. I myself am not amaster mechanic. but i do have my certifications in suspension and brakes
Old 11-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Champ561
3rd Gear Member

Easy nubert, adder is not someone you want on your bad side. He is very knowlageble (spelling) and can be alot of help or he can be a big a-hole.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:14 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

****ing newb
Actually 2 kwik. I work in the bay next to one. I myself am not amaster mechanic. but i do have my certifications in suspension and brakes
Im calling [sm=bs.gif]. If this is true then ask THEM. Its clear that who ever is doing the work on your car is incompetent or they could also answer this for y ou.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:16 PM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

+1 adder knows his shi* and if he wants to be yes he can be an a hole (not to me... well yet) and it's obviously not the rack, and like adder said i highly recammend (spelling) taking it to some one that knows what they are doing, any like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it (unless it adds traction or power)
ORIGINAL: Champ561

Easy nubert, adder is not someone you want on your bad side. He is very knowlageble (spelling) and can be alot of help or he can be a big a-hole.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:17 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

****ing newb
Im calling [sm=bs.gif]. If this is true then ask THEM. Its clear that who ever is doing the work on your car is incompetent or they could also answer this for y ou.
You should go back to the 4.6 forum because you obviously missed the ENTIRE meaning of this thread. Im not saying that MY car has problems.... its foxdumbass w/e the hell his name is...

dont you ever call BS on me again!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:22 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

well you do smell like ****... ok so your the master-bater?... dude if you have steering issue don't drive it.......'bout 10 years ago I lost a tie rod end at 85....looked like rusty wallace at daytona
Old 11-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

fun fun fun all the time here at MF

And +1, no need for 2 threads, bump it instead of making another. No sence in taht.
Champ561
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

****ing newb
You should go back to the 4.6 forum because you obviously missed the ENTIRE meaning of this thread. Im not saying that MY car has problems.... its foxdumbass w/e the hell his name is...

dont you ever call BS on me again!
[sm=owned.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AdderMk2
Banned

well you do smell like ****... ok so your the master-bater?... dude if you have steering issue don't drive it.......'bout 10 years ago I lost a tie rod end at 85....looked like rusty wallace at daytona
yea, broken tie rods are never a good thing... try losing a ball joint at 50 and having your RF axle shaft fo through your floor pan on a FWD car..... THAT was not pretty

Quick Reply: Dangerous Steering Problem.. any advice???????