5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

kb sc

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 12:55 AM
mnile9127
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: kb sc

If I cant do it with the ancient camcorder I'll buy one that will.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 AM
frdmstng1986GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mnile9127

Sorry guys, I'm workin on the vid. I dont have a cam corder.
A friend of mine has a vid of my car on his camcorder.
I dont know how to load them for viewing. He has an ancient
(small tape) camcorder. If you guys can let me know if I can
load it up, please do.
i have no idea.. i.. hope somebody can help you.. cause i really really really want to see it... have you brought your car to the track?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:20 AM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

you goin to have to have some type of progarm to upload it to... and im honestly no to sure if the windows midea **** will work for u or not... i would guess no but u can give it a shot... i could figure it out if i had it in front of me... i and pretty good with computers... i kinda lack with cars tho lol... but im learn more about computer and cars everyday... computers more so cuz i have a $hit ton of robotic classes but i like automation so its no big deal... if u can give me more specifics i can try but im not promising nething... i have finals mon tues wed and thrus so time is limited.. basically i take a brake every now and then and get on here to let my brain rest... plus i have to work over the weekend so that kills a lotta my time so it sux!! lol give me a camcorder brand a parts number and i can do a search on it and see what you tlakin about and i can see what software would be compatible wiht it... but yes all u would do is upload it into a file on you computer... using a usb port would be ezest if u have an adapter... oh well to for bed later...
Old 12-08-2006, 01:22 AM
mnile9127
2nd Gear Member

No, track times are available. I was on my way to the track, me and 2 of my buddies
We were on our way to US 41 Dragway, on the way I was leaving them from light to light.
1994 Mustang Vortech S/Ced, 1998 Mustang ProCharged. By the way, I disconnected
the FMU(24 lb injectors), and advanced the timing too much(DUMB) and blew a H/G on the way.
I put the car back together with 42 lb.injectors/better H/G, Tweecer tune, CAI which I should
have had anyhow, and 160 themostat. By the time I had finished winter was coming
so thats why I dont have any track times.