5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Made the guy shut up!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 06:32 PM
ruger311
4th Gear Member

Default Made the guy shut up!

I know this is kinda off topic but heres my rant for the day sorry for being so long

For the past 6 mths or so i have been building my 347 stroker in my 89 vert, and in the lil town i live in there are only two parts stores oreillys and napa,, napa sucks and is usually closed and oreillys the people in this store dont know Sh*t about vehicles damned high school students, anyway there is this guy in the oreillys store that continuously talks Sh*t to whoever comes into the store about how their cars suck and his is the fastest in town and can kill anything, he used to have a 88 5.0 hatchback RICER car, what i mean by RICER is anything bolt on you can imagine had stickers all over it and sounded like crap,, even had twin fart pipes on it, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the fart pipes,, well he sold that POS and bought his moms 02 GT which he says is the new fastest car in the city,

well over the past few months after trial and error i got the car together and just about everytime i went into oreillys the toolbag was always talking trash to people about how he is the man, well we fixed up a race between him and my buddies 94 GT and he barely pulled ahead of my friends car which is stock cept for cut cats and underdrive pulleys and is auto, well the 02 GT is stick and he says only has exhaust and CAI,,

well the past week me and some friends have been racing our diesel trucks around town and we pull into oreillys and he starts talking trash about the diesels so we tell him lets race,, he says i get off at 8 pm we show up at 7:50 he runs to his car gets in and hauls *** outta there we followed him but he closed his garage b4 we could jump out and give him hell about him being a pu$$y, so for the past week we have been harassing him everynight to come out and play with the diesels, the other night i pulled up in the stang told him what i had done to it b/c im not going to lie to the *****, he starts talking trash about it and says his car is the **** so he starts it up and sounds pretty good i told him WOW the CAI and exhaust must have given you like 20 or 30 HP<----- HAHA yeah right well he says nope actually 42HP<------HAHAH WTF i just started laughing at him,,, maybe 7HP,, hahah anyway he showed me in the parking lot where he laid some rubber was about a 1ft burnout,,, so i started it up and lit em up and left about 40' of black in the parking lot, drove off and gave him the finger trying to taunt him to race, i just wanted to shut his mouth up,,

last night i got my chance, we rode up in the diesel and my buddy started talking crap to him bout the diesel and he said he wouldnt run us b/c we were turbo,, i mean come on man its a turbo diesel,, he says he has a race that night and told us where so we roll out there and watch him beat up on a 96gt that is on its last leg beat him by 1.5cars well he comes back starts talkin trash to the boy he just beat and we get under his skin and he decides to race us, but only in my mustang,, so we go get the car bring it out, and im still having header issues when i got there #7 boot was on fire, so i put it out, pulled the wire off and lined up, he was like i dont want to race you b/c you will make excuses if i beat you only running 7 cyls,, i said line em up,,

so in my 89 vert with my 250lb buddy and 200lbs of tools in the rear we do a quick burnout and line up,, i launch about 3500rpm and spin like crazy, shift into second still spinning, jammed third<---missed and then got into third still spinning, push forth and take him by 4 cars,, we go back to start and he gets out starts talking **** about how he spun too much and didnt shift above 4000rpms,, well i tell him to shut his Fuggin mouth b/c i spun through 3rd and was only on 7 cylinders, he was like i cant believe it,, i said guess you dont have the fastest car in the city, i told him to go buy a blower,, haha

sorry for being so long but needed to blow off some steam,, i mean who likes to buy parts from a salesman that talks **** about your car,, thats just crappy,, anyway dont think hes going to talk trash anymore and if he does then ill shoe polish 7 cylinders on his back window,, haha,,
Old 12-14-2006, 06:37 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Made the guy shut up!

haha that must be the best feeling in the world. My challengers will be turbo's STI's, Evo's, etc. Sounds lame but there are guys in my area with STI's with 20K+ into them.... [&:]
Old 12-14-2006, 06:43 PM
ruger311
4th Gear Member

doesnt sound lame sounds fun, i got a friend that he has a sc300 that has over 60K in it, and im not going to even attempt it,, haha,, i just hate how people who dont have crap talk **** about peoples rides,, funniest thing i heard from his mouth is that he is a PRO shifter,, haha i said do you have a pro shifter,, he said NO I AM A PRO SHIFTER i was like youre a tool,,, hahah he also said how he has had 12, 10, and 9 sec foxes but he "sold" them and how a SS Camaro backed down from him b/c he heard his exhaust,,, i dont know about you guys but SS Camaros dont back down from anyone here in oklahoma,, all i got to say is fuggin poser
Old 12-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Sinnz28

Good kill, Maybe he will keep his big mouth up.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:55 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ruger311

doesnt sound lame sounds fun, i got a friend that he has a sc300 that has over 60K in it, and im not going to even attempt it,, haha,, i just hate how people who dont have crap talk **** about peoples rides,, funniest thing i heard from his mouth is that he is a PRO shifter,, haha i said do you have a pro shifter,, he said NO I AM A PRO SHIFTER i was like youre a tool,,, hahah he also said how he has had 12, 10, and 9 sec foxes but he "sold" them and how a SS Camaro backed down from him b/c he heard his exhaust,,, i dont know about you guys but SS Camaros dont back down from anyone here in oklahoma,, all i got to say is fuggin poser
Let me guess... turbo? does he still have the stock 1jz motor in there?
Old 12-14-2006, 07:00 PM
P Zero
5th Gear Member

HAHA! What a jackass. I raced a guy that had a 86 capri witha 351 in it, in my 79 stang which was almost all stock except for the cam and carb. I beat em by a fender both times he raced. He kept talkin trash about how he missed 3rd, I was like BS (he had 90/10's on it), I saw your car jump every gear. He still wont admit that I whooped em.
-P.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:01 PM
BlackLX
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 88BlueGT
Sounds lame but there are guys in my area with STI's with 20K+ into them.... [&:]

What's lame about that?
Old 12-14-2006, 07:04 PM
gearbanger
4th Gear Member

LOL....Thats Cool...I Had A Simeler Thing..I Hate People Like That
Old 12-14-2006, 07:04 PM
88blackgt
4th Gear Member

around me its mostly dsms

theres so many of them, and alot of them are quick