5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

why do ppl hate on verts?? and automatic

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 11:38 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

Default RE: why do ppl hate on verts?? and automatic

ORIGINAL: ponyboy88

both my sisters had 3.8 vert autos, i have the 5.0 stick

i gotta say, sometimes i wish i had a vert, t-top wouldnt be bad either but ill always stick with the 5 speed

i drive autos at my job doin delviveries (i deliver booze to the rich and famous of east hampton) and they just get boring, i feel like i could take a nap while driving

no doubt girls love verts

that is the exact reason why u pay more insurance for an automatic car your more likely not to concentrate on the road and more prone to accidents
Old 12-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Streetracer911
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rmodel65

ORIGINAL: ponyboy88

both my sisters had 3.8 vert autos, i have the 5.0 stick

i gotta say, sometimes i wish i had a vert, t-top wouldnt be bad either but ill always stick with the 5 speed

i drive autos at my job doin delviveries (i deliver booze to the rich and famous of east hampton) and they just get boring, i feel like i could take a nap while driving

no doubt girls love verts

that is the exact reason why u pay more insurance for an automatic car your more likely not to concentrate on the road and more prone to accidents
I wouldn't nessiceraly say that because with stick you can rev it and stuff and say its for sports cars so they say its more expensive because of that....but really I don't care....insurance is enough anyways for young guys[:@][:@][:'(][:'(]
Old 12-28-2006, 12:47 AM
93 LX FiveO
5th Gear Member

i had a cop say i ran a redlight last night. i really didnt, it was yellow and he began telling me it was red, and his light was green. (he was goin west i was coming south). i tells me im tryin to lie to him and i tell him i dont wanna argue and he grabs my license. comes back like 10 mins later and says hes givin me the benifet of a doubt and hes just givin me a warning.

thats the first time ive ever been pulled over in the stang. almost went a year without! [:@]
Old 12-28-2006, 12:51 AM
ModularFox
Banned

i dont like verts unless their done nice. a buddy of mine has a h/c/i vert thats a real nice red, cobra wheels, looks badass and runs low 12s, and its a really nice vert. but i do hate ugly stock ones with stock wheels, they just dont do it for me.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:55 AM
89GTRagtop
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 93 LX FiveO

i had a cop say i ran a redlight last night. i really didnt, it was yellow and he began telling me it was red, and his light was green. (he was goin west i was coming south). i tells me im tryin to lie to him and i tell him i dont wanna argue and he grabs my license. comes back like 10 mins later and says hes givin me the benifet of a doubt and hes just givin me a warning.

thats the first time ive ever been pulled over in the stang. almost went a year without! [:@]

What does this have to do with verts?
Old 12-28-2006, 01:51 AM
jacrockett
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 89GTRagtop

ORIGINAL: 93 LX FiveO

+1

?????????????????????

What does this have to do with verts?