5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

anyone reconize this car

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 AM
ckyguy68
5th Gear Member

Default RE: anyone reconize this car

I still dont understand why we should reconize this car. [&:]

ORIGINAL: georgiaguy246

off mrbodykit.com i think it is. i saw the car in a issue of 5.0 before on one of the adds, and i think off mrbodykit.com
Old 01-03-2007, 05:32 AM
89Ford
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ckyguy68

I still dont understand why we should reconize this car. [&:]

ORIGINAL: georgiaguy246

off mrbodykit.com i think it is. i saw the car in a issue of 5.0 before on one of the adds, and i think off mrbodykit.com
theres no reason too, i just see it everywhere(not in person) and now i see it on ebay, and i think its ugly its what you should not do to a mustang
Old 01-03-2007, 05:45 AM
georgiaguy246
4th Gear Member

i have no idea why we should reconize some POS like that car. but i'd have to agree it is a lot of places. it still fugly if you ask me.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:49 AM
DirtyDave95
1st Gear Member

I honestly dont get why people down everyone elses car, whoever that car may belong to he/she spent plenty of money and time into the car so why down it.

OMG RICER... Right? What the hell is everyone so afraid of ricers for. Keep in mind i do not like ricers, nor will i ever.

I think everyone has forgotten the meaning of a ricer which is not an import. But a bumble-bee exhaust wanna be racer.

There is nothing wrong with anyone wanting to put **** on a car, saleen come with body kits, cobra-r have body kits and both are beautiful cars. Just because this particular guy wants a body kit on his car big deal, it shouldnt make you **** on yourself.

I know a guy with a TT supra wit a body kit thats runs 9's call him a ricer, whats everyones deal wit body kits.

Im not gonna lie, the paint sceme isnt so great but its still a beautiful car regardless. I just hate when people down someone elses hard work, i mean hell, i see fox bodys everyday on here that look like a rolled up pile of crap. How would you feel if everyone told you the car you work hard on looks like crap.

This car has been in magazines that i have seen, shows, cant look to bad apparently.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:55 AM
georgiaguy246
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DirtyDave95

I honestly dont get why people down everyone elses car, whoever that car may belong to he/she spent plenty of money and time into the car so why down it.

OMG RICER... Right? What the hell is everyone so afraid of ricers for. Keep in mind i do not like ricers, nor will i ever.

I think everyone has forgotten the meaning of a ricer which is not an import. But a bumble-bee exhaust wanna be racer.

There is nothing wrong with anyone wanting to put **** on a car, saleen come with body kits, cobra-r have body kits and both are beautiful cars. Just because this particular guy wants a body kit on his car big deal, it shouldnt make you **** on yourself.

I know a guy with a TT supra wit a body kit thats runs 9's call him a ricer, whats everyones deal wit body kits.

Im not gonna lie, the paint sceme isnt so great but its still a beautiful car regardless. I just hate when people down someone elses hard work, i mean hell, i see fox bodys everyday on here that look like a rolled up pile of crap. How would you feel if everyone told you the car you work hard on looks like crap.

This car has been in magazines that i have seen, shows, cant look to bad apparently.
i'd have to say your damn right it looks like crap...right now anyways
Old 01-03-2007, 06:03 AM
gspfunk
5th Gear Member

The term ricer used to mean any JDM car...it has largely evolved in more recent years to mean what you ^^^ described.

Not to speak for all, but I don't think having a body kit is the issue here. Having a body kit that makes your V8 Mustang look like Tim Tim's 93 Civic is..... The Saleen/Cobra body kits are tasteful and look great on stangs, as do some others. If I see something I don't like or that I think looks rediculous, then I'm probably going to say something. If that person likes their mods/choices, then that's their deal but it doesn't mean I'm obligated to like it.[sm=rant.gif]

Sorry if my opinions offended anyone, but this is a public forum (...and I do think the Xenon kit looks like runover donkey ***).
Old 01-03-2007, 06:07 AM
Black Snake
5th Gear Member

Its a nice looking car, just not the color, or side skirts. Also intior needs help I like the wheels though

I retract my previous statment, thing is hideous didnt take a close look at it, its kinda late. Wings is horrible, and the wheels dont have enough backspacing
Old 01-03-2007, 07:03 AM
89Ford
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DirtyDave95

if i had a fast car that looked like crap it wouldnt bother me that people talked **** about its looks, but if you had a slow car that had a body kit on it like the one on this mustang you would get insulted if i told you it looked like ****.....do you understand why that is, b/c when you spend all that money to make you car look like that, you are trying to impress people, but when you spend money on a car to make it go faster you are doing it for yourself so you dont care what others think...in the world of cars there is just no respect for making a car look like that, its money spent that shouldnt be. you have to learn to accept what a major of people view as being ugly bc that car is a canidate for the ugly car contest
Old 01-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Not4you

At least the seller was honest enough to give close up pics of the terrible fit & finish of the body-kit & interior!![sm=icon_rofl.gif] If you are only going to make a car look good, at least be sure to cover the details. Check out the gaps in the body panels and the nasty screws holding in the headunit piece!

I can't wait for the buyer to come on here in the next few days to tell us the great deal he got on a magazine car!!
Old 01-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Mowin8603
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Not4you

At least the seller was honest enough to give close up pics of the terrible fit & finish of the body-kit & interior!![sm=icon_rofl.gif] If you are only going to make a car look good, at least be sure to cover the details. Check out the gaps in the body panels and the nasty screws holding in the headunit piece!

I can't wait for the buyer to come on here in the next few days to tell us the great deal he got on a magazine car!!
[/align][/align][sm=funnypostabove.gif][/align]

Quick Reply: anyone reconize this car