5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

UPDATE!!! FUNNY THREAD! Got a citation in my front door today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 PM
verter2
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: FUNNY THREAD! Got a citation in my front door today!

So this cop was just walkin around, spotted your car and came on your property and then issued you a ticket for mufflers he never heard. Would enjoy meeting this clown in a bar some night. I am really dreading coming back to that States and having to deal with cops in your a** every time you turn around. Good Luck with that Adder.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:28 PM
gspfunk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

Im not sure yet, he hasnt come by yet. I really hope he comes today so that my car isnt out of commission for a while... i do not dare drive it with the shirt in my exhaust... thats just asking for a fire!
You know, I was going to ask you and Pro what you did to get the Tech Certified tag, but I don't think I need to now.......

That's freakin' hilarious....
Old 01-05-2007, 01:30 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: verter2

So this cop was just walkin around, spotted your car and came on your property and then issued you a ticket for mufflers he never heard. Would enjoy meeting this clown in a bar some night. I am really dreading coming back to that States and having to deal with cops in your a** every time you turn around. Good Luck with that Adder.
No apparently one of my neighbors bitched about my car being too loud. And as for the lack of tailpipes.... he might be under the impression that its a v6.... one of the drawbacks of owning a 94-95 cobra... it only says MUSTANG on my rear bumper...

I told the cop on the phone that I still had the stock exhaust... and now it sounds like it! So all should be goo if this dude ever shows up!
Old 01-05-2007, 01:31 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

He was prob just saying that to see what you would say... hes not going to show.... hes a *****
Old 01-05-2007, 01:36 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

this is just one more reason why I wish I had an SLP exhaust... I could have tossed a set of proflow mufflers in the middle and been fine... I wish i could just rive the car their and be like.. here, listen.... but I dont want my **** to catch on fire.. hahaha
Old 01-05-2007, 01:46 PM
BlackLX
4th Gear Member

ROFL, that's awesome. I second the idea that you set up the camera when he shows up.

I'm glad that I don't have to deal with that **** here in Texas.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:50 PM
CarJway
2nd Gear Member

This is the crap that irritates the living Sh*t out of me. Don't people have better things to do than complain about someone's car! It's not like your dealing drugs out of your house, I doubt your rev'ing the CRAP out of it at your house. People really don't have better things to do in this world. And cops too, I get pulled over for the STUPIDEST BS in the world.

Dude that sucks, hope that cop shows up, so you can take the rags out...
Old 01-05-2007, 02:23 PM
ckyguy68
5th Gear Member

Definately tape it if he ever comes back. I could see this turning into one of the funniest threads EVER.

ORIGINAL: BlackLX

ROFL, that's awesome. I second the idea that you set up the camera when he shows up.

I'm glad that I don't have to deal with that **** here in Texas.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:35 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

haha thats awesome man my old neighbors (before i was kicked out of my house) called the cops on me for my exhaust just a full mac exhaust with shorty headers cop comes listens to my car said it sounded great and left haha he wasnt even out of my driveway yet and i get under the car to take the mufflers off and really **** off my neighbors reving it up and doing a really nice long burn out right in front of them man that made me happy
Old 01-05-2007, 03:16 PM
shaners90lxhatch
3rd Gear Member

I feel sorry for my buddies' neighbors. They are brothers, one with a 69 chevelle, the other with a 72. Both have built small blocks with 3 inch dumps. When we party sometimes we get the itch and just have a rev session sometimes at like 2 am. They have never said a word.

Quick Reply: UPDATE!!! FUNNY THREAD! Got a citation in my front door today!