5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Check out my new headlights!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 02:29 AM
MEM 302 5.0L
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Check out my new headlights!

well i want to change the car back to the stock body but then last night i had a post that kinda made me think otherwise.. my dads put alot of work into this car..and well ..some guy just said that if i change it or sold the car or w/e that i'd regret it when my dad passes away... and the car would kind of be a thing to remember him by... my dad is the one who put the body kit on it and the spoiler along time ago.. but hey thanks for your opinions everyone... AND the reason they dont fit right is because my uncle drove my car awhile back and he ran into something and bent my front bumper cover outta whack so thats why...
Old 01-07-2007, 03:38 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: MEM 302 5.0L

well i want to change the car back to the stock body but then last night i had a post that kinda made me think otherwise.. my dads put alot of work into this car..and well ..some guy just said that if i change it or sold the car or w/e that i'd regret it when my dad passes away... and the car would kind of be a thing to remember him by... my dad is the one who put the body kit on it and the spoiler along time ago.. but hey thanks for your opinions everyone... AND the reason they dont fit right is because my uncle drove my car awhile back and he ran into something and bent my front bumper cover outta whack so thats why...
to be completely honest with you dude... your car isnt exactly appealing.. Im not sure if its the color, the wheels... or that god awful wing...

something needs to be done, and fast

QUICK.... SOMEONE CALL PIMP MY RIDE!!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 04:02 AM
sultan68
2nd Gear Member

im not a big fan of the one piece but that looks pretty nice
Old 01-07-2007, 04:03 AM
Li0nHart
3rd Gear Member

i think getting rid of the black spoke rims would be a big improvement...headlights have sorta a euro look to them..i think they are ok though.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:28 AM
vt89gtvert
4th Gear Member

ok, to be honest I love the one peice headlights. but the color, wing, wheels, and tack on the hood area are not what I would concider appealing. BUt guess what. It doesn;t matter. as long as you like that car that is all that matters(Other then if it can get you laid). If you like it the drive the **** out of it. otherwise change it. Whatever you do to your car is just your decision. but I like the lights, might just be green grapes, but I love em.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:03 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

well now i know i wont ever dare ask or post asking what people think of my car!!!!!!!unless i want my feelings hurt,lol
Old 01-07-2007, 09:11 AM
5liter87
2nd Gear Member

^^ yeh, unless it looks good. jk, i think those lights look good man, IMO your car has an ugly paint job, but not as bad as mine, when i bought it i had the G@y3st gold stripes goin up it, they're still on my roof, tho, car hasnt been painted but thankfully i changed my hood. anyway, i think you're going for a tuner look right? seems like it, so do whatever you thinks best f*** everyone else.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:44 AM
yellow93lx
2nd Gear Member

The lights look good. What all was involved in replacing them? The Saleen look your Dad did is not too bad and I bet nobody would tell Shelby, Roush or Saleen they did a bad job when they change the stock look of a Mustang.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 AM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

I looked at those when I replaced mine, and I decided to replace them with the six piece, I like your car and your headlights. Good job!
Old 01-07-2007, 11:59 AM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MEM 302 5.0L

As far as that goes, if you are happy with how it looks, leave it, if you don't like it, change it. You will still always have your dad old car....you don't have to have the same taste just because you think it would make him happy. I bet he would be happier if you made it your own like he did. Overall, it looks good, just a little getto for me.

Quick Reply: Check out my new headlights!