5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

dumb question ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 04:33 AM
EliteTuners
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: dumb question ?

uh... yeah....
they wont hire hs kids in resturaunts around here since its "race city" and we have like soooo many people here all year with dale earnhard industries and ****.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:36 AM
88 GT n loven it....
2nd Gear Member

damn !!! it's hard to built up a fast engine specialy when i only get lil hours cuz im n school ...lol and cuz my insurance is hella high 2 i pay $650 every 6 months just for the lawability....lol
Old 01-15-2007, 04:47 AM
iceman89gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 88 GT n loven it....

yup ...that koo i get about the same amount of hours flipn some pattys 2...lol but they pay me 7.50 cuz minimum just went up over here n california....lol and im still n High school
88 where you at in cali. i just finished a job in san clemente at san onofre nuclear plant. i live in louisiana though. by the way did ya figure out where the smoke was coming from after the doughnuts yesterday.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: iceman89gt

yup ...that koo i get about the same amount of hours flipn some pattys 2...lol but they pay me 7.50 cuz minimum just went up over here n california....lol and im still n High school
88 where you at in cali. i just finished a job in san clemente at san onofre nuclear plant. i live in louisiana though. by the way did ya figure out where the smoke was coming from after the doughnuts yesterday.
San Clemente, huh? I live about five miles from there, near Mission Viejo. Anyway, I'll talk to you cats tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:52 AM
RanDJ8487
2nd Gear Member

Actually, I was in midas a couple months back and a guy brought his car back because they replaced a belt and he was getting a hissing noise. The guys there said that it was a new 'gator back' belt making the noise and they put a normal on and the noise stopped. I dunno, just reminded me.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:59 AM
iceman89gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Twisted

cool twisted, we were staying at the comfort suites on el camino real, did some fing up at big helens. lol lol lol

San Clemente, huh? I live about five miles from there, near Mission Viejo. Anyway, I'll talk to you cats tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:00 AM
iceman89gt
4th Gear Member

we were staying at the comfort suites on el camino real, did some fing up at big helens bar and lots of other places.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:56 PM
ruger311
4th Gear Member

a whistling belt thats fuggin dumb, come on people listen to yourself when you say that to people,, i got a car that sounds like it has a s/c but doesnt,, haha,, kinda like a turbonator,, get one of those they work trust me!

j/k
Old 01-16-2007, 04:08 AM
88 GT n loven it....
2nd Gear Member

yup i did but i got the car n me garage right now im not gona drive until i replace the lower intake gasket ...lol i seen coolant coming out of the rearlower intake corner from the passenger side... so im gona get to work on it till this friday cuz i have that day off from work ...lol And im staying in Turlock for now near modesto, it'sthe central valley....
Old 01-16-2007, 04:31 AM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

last time my dad put a belt on his van it whined kinda like a blower, but i dont think it does it any more. Even when it did do it it wasnt loud, maybe just how the belt was made or something... as for a belt being made to make a whining noise, never heard of such a thing.

Quick Reply: dumb question ?