5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

2 more street racers dead...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 01:18 AM
fox5.0
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 2 more street racers dead...

haha i know its cool i was just settin t straight for anyone that is gullable. she s hott as hell nice pic.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:02 AM
EmptyEvergreen
3rd Gear Member

i got pulled over for listening to fast music . the officer was like that music might influence you to drive fast and i was like yeah i guess your right and he confiscated all my cd's. the wierd thing is the cop car was from cali and i was in mass. those cali cops are bastards
Old 10-13-2004, 04:42 AM
94BOOSTDCobra
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EmptyEvergreen

i got pulled over for listening to fast music . the officer was like that music might influence you to drive fast and i was like yeah i guess your right and he confiscated all my cd's. the wierd thing is the cop car was from cali and i was in mass. those cali cops are bastards

WTF?! Sounds like he wanted your CD's and you got ripped!!
Old 10-13-2004, 06:04 AM
Demon_Mustang
3rd Gear Member

2001_saleen said:
"they can't take your car if you did nothing illegal, that law is unconstitutional, no crime, no penalty. Stickers do not constitute a crime. If that law is true, sue the **** outta the gov., but I doubt it is."

Not to disagree with you about this alleged law, I think it's pretty harsh too, but you got the constitution completely wrong. There is nothing in neither the state constitution or the federal constitution that protects your car from being impounded. Whether or not stickers is a crime will be statutory law, I believe, not constitutional law, so the constitution will have nothing to do with it. It's completely up to the public officials to decide if it is legal or illegal. They can impound your car as soon as they have probably cause that the vehicle is used in a crime, and if they make decals a crime, then any car with decals can be impounded, easy as that.

I don't personally believe in this or anything, and I doubt they are actually going to actively enforce such a strict law, but just clarifying something with you guys.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:06 AM
Demon_Mustang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EmptyEvergreen

Hehe, I believe California in general is just full of whack-jobs, I never understand what the hell they are doing over there...

I think this guy was a crook man, lol, I don't think listening to fast music is a crime, no matter where you live, lol.