5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

lame....

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 06:20 PM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

Default RE: lame....

yea i find it odd too... i hear all kinds of good things about them, they might have sent the wrone cable and quad. but i'm not sure, but i know the h pipe was realy messed up, i spend a good 3 hours cutting it little by little and rebending where it bends down rebom the headers.... maybe i just og a defect or something. i wasn't trying to say they are a bad company, obviously they are or there wouldn't be so many people with they're stuff.. i was just saying i have had bad luck with them
ORIGINAL: 7upedition

ORIGINAL: 94gtcoupe

i steer clear of BBK anything, nothing i have bought from them has worked with out moddification... the exhaust was on my car when i bought it and hung 2 inches from the ground, and the cable and quad i bought didn't fit at all... the exhaust had to be cut and rebent to fit...
I have a lot of BBk equipement and have nothing but good things to say about all of it, as well as most everyone in our local club... sounds kinda odd that you had all these problems [&:]
Old 01-23-2007, 06:55 PM
ooticamitica
4th Gear Member

Default RE: lame....

looks or performance? lol i hear its good, isnt it more expensive though?