5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

flowmasters?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 06:55 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Default RE: flowmasters?

I agree 1986GT, I as well as others are tired of flows being hated upon b/c they are common, that is the most retarded reason to dislike something.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
frdmstng1986GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bouchermb

This is going to die a slow and painful death isn't it?

I've had 5 Mustangs and had flows on every one. I just went to Borla's for a change of pace.
Yes.. it probabl;y will.. i.. wanted to let it die.. but.. for some reason.. i felt compelled to give my opinion on the original subject of the thread.lol. go figure.[&:]

OnyxCobra
Date 2/18/2007 4:55:48 PM

I agree 1986GT, I as well as others are tired of flows being hated upon b/c they are common, that is the most retarded reason to dislike something.
+2.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:59 PM
5.0eric
2nd Gear Member

who r u calling a *** iam not the one acting hard on here oktopic close
ORIGINAL: 9165pt0

hi my name is eric 5.0 and i dont like 9165pt0 because he thinks hes better than us, and thinks he is a hard ***. haha u ignorant *** **********er can u read? never said i better than anyone, i just didnt like ppl talkin **** like thier tuff towards me for no reason and i said sum **** back. too bad u guys got all butt hurt about it, :dith da bitch n go racin huh? yeah that sums it up for u ***
Old 02-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94gtcoupe

ok smart ****, i never said i went around looking for gay guys did i... NO i said the people i happend to meet turn out to be that way, it's just a cali thing i guess... i was just stating a fact that seems like most the people there are into some ****ed up ****... and u have to be all scared and pm **** to dime instead of posting in here so all can see how dumb u realy are... and if u wanna keep running your mouth i'll make you look like the fool you are...

P Zero is a pretty intellagent person and i made him look like a complete *** (along with myself) sorry to bring that back up Zero let the past be the past,
Well, I agree with you about one thing: We are a bunch of weird f*ckers out here in Cali. But gay? I bet if I introduced you to my boyfriend, you'd want to put it in her.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:54 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Twisted

ok smart ****, i never said i went around looking for gay guys did i... NO i said the people i happend to meet turn out to be that way, it's just a cali thing i guess... i was just stating a fact that seems like most the people there are into some ****ed up ****... and u have to be all scared and pm **** to dime instead of posting in here so all can see how dumb u realy are... and if u wanna keep running your mouth i'll make you look like the fool you are...

P Zero is a pretty intellagent person and i made him look like a complete *** (along with myself) sorry to bring that back up Zero let the past be the past,
Well, I agree with you about one thing: We are a bunch of weird f*ckers out here in Cali. But gay? I bet if I introduced you to my boyfriend, you'd want to put it in her.
ummm......did he have an operation?

j/k
Old 02-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jasperstang308

j/k
Old 02-18-2007, 10:58 PM
boof1027
2nd Gear Member

Where have you been twisted? Has the woman took you away from MF?
She the one that thinks we get on here and rub our ***** together right?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:05 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

i was wondering the same thing
ORIGINAL: Jasperstang308

j/k
Old 02-19-2007, 04:32 AM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boof1027

Where have you been twisted? Has the woman took you away from MF?
She the one that thinks we get on here and rub our ***** together right?
What's happening, Boof? No, I've been working, man. I've been so bombarded at work, I barely want to look at a computer when I come home. Yeah, the wife still talks that old mess...but not so much now since I'm not on here two hours a night.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:55 PM
cassimus
3rd Gear Member

Cant we all just get along