5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Take it easy out there, you might not be as lucky as my friend.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 09:58 PM
akshepard
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Take it easy out there, you might not be as lucky as my friend.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Glad he's ok
Old 02-25-2007, 10:32 PM
jrt1990
3rd Gear Member

I wonder what the crash test ratings are on our cars, I'm too lazy to look it up or trust some random website.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:55 PM
dillon1340
4th Gear Member

i have no respect for that. don't care that he's ok either. he could have killed someone. i've never been stupid on the streets and am proud of it. when i was 26 years old a drunk driver with no headlights on hit me head on, if i wasn't in a big truck i would not be alive.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Goodman_95 GT

your friend is lucky...that he has never met me. i would have waited till he wasn't feeling a thing from the accident and then just beat the living crap out of him. drinking and driving kills people. usually not the driver, either. and running from the cops is a losing game.i threaten my friends all the time if they even think about drinking and driving. of course, i have never drank and have no intentions to ever even try it, but i do tell my friends that even though i don't want them to drink, i will gladly be their DD. i would ratherknow that they aren'tputting anyone else in danger.i am glad thathe totally destroyed the car. people who can't make better decisions than that aren't even worthy of a pinto. your friend better wake up every morning and thank God that he is still alive.it's people like this that remind me why i am going to be a cop.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:49 AM
89 fox
4th Gear Member

geez.....i'm glad to hear he is ok man!
Old 02-26-2007, 12:50 AM
ih8chevy
5th Gear Member

let me guess ur 16 or 17, well let me tell u i had the same mid set about drinkin then college hit, trust me u will drink. but hopefully ur smart enough not to drive. ur friend should be dead, he is damn lucky. people dont care until it happens to them, adn then they become more aware after its too late.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:50 AM
93stallion302
3rd Gear Member

im not gonna judge ur friend cuz, every1 **** up. he got a 2nd chance. that picture is jawdropping. im in awe, that iis crazythe way that car looks. im glad 2 hear ur buddy is ok, if ple on here would have ever lost sum1 in an accident they wouldnt be on his case, at least he's alive.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:53 AM
93stallion302
3rd Gear Member

ih8 I agree, most ple who say they never drink or will not drink are probably not in college. Like u said its all about hoppin u wont drive after uve drank.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Goodman_95 GT

ok, let me set you all straight. i'm glad this guy is alive. i hope he learned his lesson, though. for anyone wondering, i am 18. i have lots of friends who drink. in fact, i party with a lot of them.but i never have even tasted alcohol.and to the jerks whotell me i will drink...I NEVER WILL, so don't try to tell me what i will do.trust me, if i wanted to, i could be drinking just about every day of the week, but i choose not to.i'm not saying people shouldn't drink, but they should drink responsibly if they do.i would think most of you are old and wise enough to know this...and to not cut someone down because they don't drink. and dillon1340, i am glad to see someone else taking a stand causesome people just don't get it.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:57 AM
jrt1990
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ih8chevy

let me guess ur 16 or 17, well let me tell u i had the same mid set about drinkin then college hit, trust me u will drink. but hopefully ur smart enough not to drive. ur friend should be dead, he is damn lucky. people dont care until it happens to them, adn then they become more aware after its too late.
Who me? I never said I don't drink, my parents let me have parties here all the time. The only thing is, if you drive to my house, your staying the night or not drinking, and your giving my parents the keys. I guess you can say I'm pretty lucky.

Quick Reply: Take it easy out there, you might not be as lucky as my friend.