5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Cervini sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 08:35 PM
tmajikman
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Cervini sucks

Was the frame bent on your stang, your car is gonna look sweet when it gets done.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94gtcoupe

no offence taken, and now that i read that i did sound kinda pissed, opps... not how it was ment to come out....

and hack thats a secret if i told u i would have to hunt u down and kill u... nah i goto the university of northwestern ohio, and it's primaraly a tech school, but they do offer other classes as well....
ORIGINAL: Shelty

thanks man, i have a guy in my class that works at a junk yard so i'm gunna ask him to check for me too.... and shelty i know they are the best thats why i'm going with them but hey if someone had a way to save a few bucks and still get the same parts the HELL YEA, i mean it never hurts to ask right, i mean even if i have to pay that much then i'm going with them, and as for them fitting like factory **** that they better fit better... when i had the work done the first time the body guy was ready to kill me because the factory parts didn't fit as well as i wanted them to so i made him bend and tweak alot of things to make them fit better, and remember these are parts that came off my car got painted and the put back on and i was that picky about it... i pay that kinda money **** better fit better than a glove yea i know thats asking of to much but o well the bodu guy knows how **** i am about things now so hopefully i won't have that problem next time..... i'm having them do the test fitting and prep and i'm doing all the finaly installastion since there was a lot that i wanted to do last time but ran out of time due to losing the beater car
I'm sorry if I offended you.[&o] I was just giving you my personal experience with that company, you should see my mom's GT, the essance of beauty. the body guy just had to paint it and bolt it on. only took him a week. again, I am sorry about my sarcastic remark.

hope all works out for you
cool

hope you post pics of your car after it's all repaired. which bumper and hood are you going with?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:57 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

yea the frame was bent, but it's fixable so ...

and shelty it's the stalker bumper, and the ram air hood
ORIGINAL: tmajikman

Was the frame bent on your stang, your car is gonna look sweet when it gets done.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:07 AM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

awesome that stalker bumper kicks *** its gunna look sick on your car
Old 03-02-2007, 03:04 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

yea i think it's gunna look realy nice with the new lights and corners, and those wheels if i can get them cheap enough...hell i should keep wrecking the car lol it gets nicer every time.... that was a joke guys, it's not getting wrecked again, i'm fixing it and storing it in my parents garage and driving it when i go home for weekends
Old 03-02-2007, 03:18 AM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

lol that sounds like a good idea what are you gunna drive while she is stored away?
Old 03-02-2007, 03:30 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

once i find my sister a new car i get to driver hers, but over the summer i'll prolly look into buying a cheap car, cuz her drivers door doesn't open and i hate getting in and out of the passanger side
Old 03-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

yea the frame was bent, but it's fixable so ...

and shelty it's the stalker bumper, and the ram air hood
ORIGINAL: tmajikman

Thats going to look bad ***. are you also buying the kit that makes the ram air functional? I know they sell it for the fox ram air hood, and I think they have it for SN95...
Old 03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

If your looking for stock bumpers, etc. just get them off of another car or from a junkyard or something. Much cheaper than cervinis and it will be a perfect fit everytime if its OEM. If your talking about aftermarket bumpers, hoods, etc. than thats where Cervinis comes in. Besides that, id pass on cervinis.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:20 PM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

the hood and front bumper aren't going to be stock, the rear bumper will still be the OEM

Quick Reply: Cervini sucks