5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

MY WORLD CLASS BROKE, IMAGINE THAT

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 03:00 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

Default RE: MY WORLD CLASS BROKE, IMAGINE THAT

damn man u think that ****ing tko is god or something i mean thats your answer to every tranny problem... o my t5 grinds into reverse primetimes answer would be o u better get a tko that'll solve it.... and as for 3rd just going out while "cruising" that doesn't happen unless there was a problem b4... the problem more than likely was that it had a crack in it from u racing it and not knowing how to drive... as options on what kits to get.... normaly i say get the basic kit, but if your tranny is as bad as it seems u might as well get the master kit
Old 03-05-2007, 03:02 AM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

funny how nobody can drive like you, are you the t-5 shifting god or something? anyways back on topic..
Old 03-05-2007, 03:24 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

well so far i've met one person to out shift me (with the exception of pro drivers) i'm by no means saying that i'm the best shifter in the world...and i know alot of people that have cars that run sub 12's with STOCK t-5's so that should say that if you know how to drive then it'll last.. and when the gear break while cruising then it's from a problem cause previously do to bad driving or TONS of power... even a car with alot of power won't crack a gear that happens when in the clutch it being released or engauged but it w/e i guess believe me if u want or not, but me and dime buy far no more about trannys than anyone else here and not to mentions that we are pretty much the only ones to answer these threads so don't expect anyone else to chime in with better info
ORIGINAL: primetime5.0

funny how nobody can drive like you, are you the t-5 shifting god or something? anyways back on topic..
Old 03-05-2007, 11:52 AM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94gtcoupe

well so far i've met one person to out shift me (with the exception of pro drivers) i'm by no means saying that i'm the best shifter in the world...and i know alot of people that have cars that run sub 12's with STOCK t-5's so that should say that if you know how to drive then it'll last.. and when the gear break while cruising then it's from a problem cause previously do to bad driving or TONS of power... even a car with alot of power won't crack a gear that happens when in the clutch it being released or engauged but it w/e i guess believe me if u want or not, but me and dime buy far no more about trannys than anyone else here and not to mentions that we are pretty much the only ones to answer these threads so don't expect anyone else to chime in with better info
ORIGINAL: primetime5.0

i think that about says it all.... topic closed.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:35 PM
VigCS
5th Gear Member

How many miles were on this 'sorry azz world class'? I think its funny how people bitch about them breaking after 130k of having the **** beaten out of them. I think thats a damn good testament to how tough the T5 really is.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:43 PM
whiteout 5.0
2nd Gear Member

do i hear C4 with a transbrake?
Old 03-05-2007, 12:48 PM
VigCS
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: whiteout 5.0

do i hear C4 with a transbrake?
hmmm...I hear that too!
Old 03-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Sick5.0LX
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: supadupaone

[:@] thank goodness i own a repo service so i gotta wrecker.
Hey, just wondering, have you ever heard of Falcon International?? Repo company based out of Daytona Beach, Fl, and featured on Discovery Channel as "The Repossessors" and "The Repossessors II".
Old 03-05-2007, 02:31 PM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: VigCS

How many miles were on this 'sorry azz world class'? I think its funny how people bitch about them breaking after 130k of having the **** beaten out of them. I think thats a damn good testament to how tough the T5 really is.
thank you
Old 03-05-2007, 03:11 PM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

ditto
ORIGINAL: dimebag

ORIGINAL: VigCS

thank you

Quick Reply: MY WORLD CLASS BROKE, IMAGINE THAT