5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Got My D-1 Procharger:)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 01:32 AM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

Default Got My D-1 Procharger:)

I went up to the guys house today again me and a buddy. We bull****ed for hours. He showed me videos of his 4.6 bored to a 5.4 with PI heads with normal bolt ons and had 12pounds of boost with a 200shot before the procharger unit and ran a 10.10... stock block ... So i looked everything over he showed me papers from when it was rebuilt to a D-1 from a P-1... He even got his polisher out and we polished the head unit up. Im doing the intercooler tommarow. I need to buy the 5.0 brackets thats it. Ill be selling the 4.6 brackets to anyone that wants them.. But listen to this deal i got. 42lb injectors Ford motorsports, 10 of them a 90MM Pro-M The head unit intercooler all the piping and brackets for a 4.6. The piping should be aright with a little fab work... But the intercooler is a real procharger one and everything is all on papers. Procharger was just re built by ATI. I got everything for 2500$. I gave him 600 tonight. 500 this friday and when i sell my nitrous kit another 500. I got another pay check by then. Also I have some sbc stuff to sell. Ill have all the money in no time. 2 Weeks max. But he lives like walking distance. Its alwsome. He offered to help me on my car and do what ever i needed. He just bought a dam 97 cobra no motor or tranny for 3Grand... Its bad *** looking with all QA1 suspension... He told me to leave the trickflow track heat heads alone on my car. With 12lbs he said should fly. Also he told me to put a good set of fuel pressure rails/regulator with a guage right after the fuel lines under the hood. He said to put a good 255 pump and if i wanted a sump fuel tank. He said not to warry bout the fuel lines? I think ill replace them any way... He said the boosta pump i have in my car should crank the fuel pressure up when the car needs it. He said the car might run low 10's if it ever hookes up, with a good tune. He also said to put like a victor Jr intake on it. Sound right? Hes going to help me with my timing. Im hoping this unleashes the beast inside of the motor. AHHH cant wait till shes fire'd up
Old 03-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Got My D-1 Procharger:)

Sounds good. When you slappin her on ?
Old 03-06-2007, 01:37 AM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AndySpeed

I went up to the guys house today again me and a buddy. We bull****ed for hours. He showed me videos of his 4.6 bored to a 5.4 with PI heads with normal bolt ons and had 12pounds of boost with a 200shot before the procharger unit and ran a 10.10... stock block ... So i looked everything over he showed me papers from when it was rebuilt to a D-1 from a P-1... He even got his polisher out and we polished the head unit up. Im doing the intercooler tommarow. I need to buy the 5.0 brackets thats it. Ill be selling the 4.6 brackets to anyone that wants them.. But listen to this deal i got. 42lb injectors Ford motorsports, 10 of them a 90MM Pro-M The head unit intercooler all the piping and brackets for a 4.6. The piping should be aright with a little fab work... But the intercooler is a real procharger one and everything is all on papers. Procharger was just re built by ATI. I got everything for 2500$. I gave him 600 tonight. 500 this friday and when i sell my nitrous kit another 500. I got another pay check by then. Also I have some sbc stuff to sell. Ill have all the money in no time. 2 Weeks max. But he lives like walking distance. Its alwsome. He offered to help me on my car and do what ever i needed. He just bought a dam 97 cobra no motor or tranny for 3Grand... Its bad *** looking with all QA1 suspension... He told me to leave the trickflow track heat heads alone on my car. With 12lbs he said should fly. Also he told me to put a good set of fuel pressure rails/regulator with a guage right after the fuel lines under the hood. He said to put a good 255 pump and if i wanted a sump fuel tank. He said not to warry bout the fuel lines? I think ill replace them any way... He said the boosta pump i have in my car should crank the fuel pressure up when the car needs it. He said the car might run low 10's if it ever hookes up, with a good tune. He also said to put like a victor Jr intake on it. Sound right? Hes going to help me with my timing. Im hoping this unleashes the beast inside of the motor. AHHH cant wait till shes fire'd up
Please tell me that they bleeped out word isn'tfawked(replace awwith uc)
Old 03-06-2007, 01:42 AM
junknotch
1st Gear Member

was thinking the same +1
Old 03-06-2007, 01:54 AM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

AHHH AHA HA lol BULL-Sh!ted lol it shorted it for some reason AHHHH AH AHA HA lol i know someone was goign to say that lol
Old 03-06-2007, 01:55 AM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

ahh man i cant stop laughing lol.. no i got a girl lol..
Old 03-06-2007, 02:05 AM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

IM STILL Luaghing lol..
Old 03-06-2007, 02:10 AM
burntpiston2007
I ♥ Acer

+1
Old 03-06-2007, 02:15 AM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

i should be slappen her on very soon less then a month.. I think the car will be done in about a month in half.. I still need alot of suspension work.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:59 AM
fattony
2nd Gear Member

pics?

Quick Reply: Got My D-1 Procharger:)