5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

3.55's or 4.10's

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 3.55's or 4.10's

they are great if you plan on going with 26' tall tires and times in the 13s and 12s. now when you start making power and getting up there in speed. youll need less gearing or different gearing in tranny. you can cheat and run 28' tires which helps but eventually youll run out of gear unless your motor is designed to run up high in rpms
Old 01-09-2005, 08:55 PM
kirchn33
1st Gear Member

yeah I doubt ill be getting under 12's with this car and what i want to do to it.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
91hatchgt
5th Gear Member

4.10's...
Old 01-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

look if you dont know the studies behind an answer then dont reply...way to many kids speaking about **** not knowing ****
Old 01-09-2005, 09:51 PM
91hatchgt
5th Gear Member

4.10's...
ORIGINAL: ohsoquik02

look if you dont know the studies behind an answer then dont reply...way to many kids speaking about **** not knowing ****
Old 01-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Dbeck002
I ♥ Acer

You need to be banned.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:30 PM
roundman
5th Gear Member

if you would just look at a signature before running off at the mouth like you do you would see he has 4.10s' and is just as much entitled to give his opinion as anyone else on here since the original poster who started this thread asked for opinions not facts in the first place! if I want true facts about something, I very rarely ask for it on here due to wise asses like you who think they know it all and wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit them in the ***![:@]
I'll go look it up somewhere else or at least verify something I read on here before I go spending my money on it just due to characters like you who appoint themselves the resident experts on everything.[:'(]
How do you ever get that big head of yours into a helmet anyway????
Old 01-10-2005, 05:57 PM
mustang8719
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dbeck002

You need to be banned

ORIGINAL: roundman

if you would just look at a signature before running off at the mouth like you do you would see he has 4.10s' and is just as much entitled to give his opinion as anyone else on here since the original poster who started this thread asked for opinions not facts in the first place! if I want true facts about something, I very rarely ask for it on here due to wise asses like you who think they know it all and wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit them in the ***![:@]
I'll go look it up somewhere else or at least verify something I read on here before I go spending my money on it just due to characters like you who appoint themselves the resident experts on everything.[:'(]

Well said!!!
Old 01-10-2005, 06:54 PM
91LXstanger
3rd Gear Member

roundy...roundy...roundy...ROUNDY...ROUNDY!!...hah aha
ORIGINAL: mustang8719

ORIGINAL: Dbeck002

You need to be banned

Well said!!!
roundy...roundy...roundy.ROUNDY...ROUNDY! haha
Old 01-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

big words from a old timer. yes i stated facts and you said some garbage about me not recognizing a true fact.. sorry to say old timer, you dont know it all either.. i get my facts from resources so if something i type that is afact is wrong then someone that made it a fact is the one full of it. oh yes im a smart *** and proud of it. and my large head into a helmet..well i use magnum size trojans.......i guess you ment my other head

Quick Reply: 3.55's or 4.10's