5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

I need pics from you procharger ppl!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 07:44 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Default RE: I need pics from you procharger ppl!!

Ok, I took some pics tonight, but then I decided that I hated the wires and my nitrous setup. So I got some black convoluted tubing and covered all the wires so they blend in better. Did my best to hide my dry nozzle, and the nitrous lines. Now I just ned to hide my solenoids.

No idea why I wanted to do this all of a sudden, lol. It's not like I can hide the procharger. But I think it gives my messy / ugly engine bay a beter look.

I'm almost there though. I will get those pics up, LoL
Old 08-13-2007, 10:28 PM
cleanfitty
4th Gear Member

Whats wrong with adders ride???
Old 08-14-2007, 01:13 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: samseed101

Ok, I took some pics tonight, but then I decided that I hated the wires and my nitrous setup. So I got some black convoluted tubing and covered all the wires so they blend in better. Did my best to hide my dry nozzle, and the nitrous lines. Now I just ned to hide my solenoids.

No idea why I wanted to do this all of a sudden, lol. It's not like I can hide the procharger. But I think it gives my messy / ugly engine bay a beter look.

I'm almost there though. I will get those pics up, LoL
i dont mind remove the EGR i was gonna do it but some said just leave it on cuz it wont make a difference... were do i get a cap for the header?? i can make a plan to cover the hole in the intake from it.... if i take if off how do i make it work that way... also no big deal on the pics... just when u get them

Old 08-14-2007, 02:43 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

i just got done playin with the piping for the s/c... still need hook up the intercooler but i have to go to lows after i teach my swimming lesson(dont make fun!! i make 10bucks a lesson... and thats just a half hours... i do a couple a night... so i can make an extra 200bucks a week, damn good car part money lol[8D]) and get some of that alumium to make me a few holding brakets... ill take some pictures and post up were im having me main problems as far as the air filter and the P/s pump.... also i wanna double check... if i have a 255lph in tank with 42#ers and a fuel regualtor in teh fuel rail i dont need a fmu or inline pump do i??
Old 08-14-2007, 03:12 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cleanfitty

Whats wrong with adders ride???
i would guess his doing so mosterous build... but i havent heard nething so will have to see
Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
5.0kid
5th Gear Member

not with 42's and a 255 u should be just fine with out an inline im running the same pump and injectors and im at 12#'s boost and theres no prob with fuel getting to the engine i even have the stock fuel rails
Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

You should hold up just fine with with the pump, a decent regultor, and 42# injectors. No need for the FMU. An inline pump wouldn't hurt and may not be a bad idea to help keep that pressure up, but I wouldn't deem it necessary.

swimming lessons......LoL[8D]
Old 08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: samseed101

You should hold up just fine with with the pump, a decent regultor, and 42# injectors. No need for the FMU. An inline pump wouldn't hurt and may not be a bad idea to help keep that pressure up, but I wouldn't deem it necessary.

swimming lessons......LoL[8D]
lol its cash man!! plus i used to swim in highschool... wasnt to bad...

i have an inline pump but i not sure if its a 255 if not i think it would hurt more than help... it came with teh kit but the relay that was supposta come with it didnt... do id have to do my own wireing job... and i figured it would be a lotta work if i didnt need to do it... the regulator is an Aeromotive walbro pump and bousch injectors... so its quality stuff... i am not to worried i jsut wanted to double check that i shouldnt worried cuz that would be a bad mistake to make

here are some pictures of my problems

its really tight in filter doesnt wanna fit... plus i need a new filter there is a hole in the end of it... can i just buy a k&n??

I dunno if u can see the silver port atop the P/S pump... bu there isnt much room to hook up the line

here was what the line looks like... has a lotta weird unneed bends

also i had to take the oil cooler of so i think i need to find a GT hose to hook up here(hose im holding down the the water pump)'

here is a shot of the engine bay do far... i think it looks pretty good your opinions are welcome so voice if u wish

here is the big mother f***er... 27"

this is my hinden nitrous that is probbly for sale since i will have pretty high hp numbers without it

Old 08-14-2007, 06:17 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Looks pretty damn good so far, advance auto carries the hose you need to go from the water pump to the heater core pipe, just tell them it's for a '95 GT and explain which one it is, they might pull out a few different sizes but take a look at yours and ull recognize the size you need.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:27 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

Looks pretty damn good so far, advance auto carries the hose you need to go from the water pump to the heater core pipe, just tell them it's for a '95 GT and explain which one it is, they might pull out a few different sizes but take a look at yours and ull recognize the size you need.
cool... i didnt wanna search aronud a junk yard for hours on end so that will save me some time... thanks for the complaint too... they sell K&N filters too dont they??

oh yea and this is for neone... if someone can draw me up a diagram of how to run the vacuumm lines for hte pressure relief valve that would be great... the directions are kinda scratter brains and i unsure

Quick Reply: I need pics from you procharger ppl!!