5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

brakes

Old 11-26-2007, 05:45 PM
LTnone
4th Gear Member

Default RE: breaks

ORIGINAL: bignickwaite

hey projectresto go f**k yourself are you an english teacher if so were not in class ... and thanks ttgreen i figured as much . well whats a good replacement ?

You sure know how to make friends around here.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
bignickwaite
2nd Gear Member

everyone that was helpfull i appreciate it and every one thats trying to bust my ***** i dont understand your problem i ask for help about my car which is what this forum is for correct ? then i get people who probably sit on the internet all day real small guys or maybe there wife beats them and there for they have to use that large brain on here to correct peoples spelling when i couldnt care less how i spell it.i work in amaximum security prison and iswear i get my ***** busted enough at work after a 12hr shift then i get home and notice my cars f**ked up so i put a qustion on here for some help.im eager to makefriends? speaking of that comment about friends .i have talked to alot of people on here and most are pretty nice but some are just "to good " togive advice or say something decent . again maybe they are beaten or are severly abusedwho knows but i see this all the time on this site and its really getting old .

Old 11-27-2007, 08:39 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

ORIGINAL: bignickwaite

everyone that was helpfull i appreciate it and every one thats trying to bust my ***** i dont understand your problem i ask for help about my car which is what this forum is for correct ? then i get people who probably sit on the internet all day real small guys or maybe there wife beats them and there for they have to use that large brain on here to correct peoples spelling when i couldnt care less how i spell it.i work in amaximum security prison and iswear i get my ***** busted enough at work after a 12hr shift then i get home and notice my cars f**ked up so i put a qustion on here for some help.im eager to makefriends? speaking of that comment about friends .i have talked to alot of people on here and most are pretty nice but some are just "to good " togive advice or say something decent . again maybe they are beaten or are severly abusedwho knows but i see this all the time on this site and its really getting old .

Yea some people do sit on the net all day but I know I don't. I'm kinda sittin out in the middle of Iraq workin my *** off and not having a car at all to drive.[:'(] I get a hell of alot less sleep than what you do and work my *** off 100 times harder. You should get you ***** busted lol. I am a really nice guy but I choose not to be sometimes so you can just kiss my ***. If you can't take the verbal abuse then you just need to go let one of those prisoners just abuse that *** of yours lol.[X(]
Old 11-27-2007, 12:03 PM
bamaroxz
2nd Gear Member

HOPE YOU TWO GUYS DONT MEET UP ANYTIME SOON!!!!!![>:] I'DE GO WITH WHAT TONY AND 5.OSTANGER HAVE TO SAY. FROM PERSONEL EXPERIENCE, CHECK THE SLIDERS AND SAVE SOME $$$$, HOPEFULLY. IF THAT DOESNT WORK, YOU'LL NEED NEW CALIPERS.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:48 PM
bignickwaite
2nd Gear Member

yea im gonna go do that this weekend . and calipers are only like $75 new so o-well thanks again ,nick