5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Kaase sbf heads?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 05:29 PM
92civy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Kaase sbf heads?

For anyone loking for info on these heads, Check out Corral.net. Lotsof info there!

Nik!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:29 PM
irish1
2nd Gear Member

If I could make a small suggestion, talk to Jay before you buy more parts. 9 times out of 10 it will save you time and money. I don't know how you feel about Canfield heads but I know Jay gets them with the correct hardware for your cam already on them, saving you money. On the subject of Kaase heads I have not seen the sbf heads, but I read about his new boss 429 hemi heads and was totally impressed.

good luck

Matt
Old 02-09-2008, 07:34 PM
92civy
4th Gear Member

Like I said, I am not set on nay head yet. I am waiting to have all the cash before I talk to Jay. I know he's got some nice heads starting to roll in now. Lots of cnc poted heads. I wouldn't mind a set of cnc ported High ports from him. But I don't have the full amount of cash yet. He would like me to contact him when I am absolutely ready to go!
Old 02-09-2008, 08:00 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 92civy

Like I said, I am not set on nay head yet. I am waiting to have all the cash before I talk to Jay. I know he's got some nice heads starting to roll in now. Lots of cnc poted heads. I wouldn't mind a set of cnc ported High ports from him. But I don't have the full amount of cash yet. He would like me to contact him when I am absolutely ready to go!
Yea, he's not to fond of tire kickers, lol.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:20 PM
92civy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FASTBLACK

ORIGINAL: 92civy

Yea, he's not to fond of tire kickers, lol.
Yes, I know that! LOL

I wouldn't be either if I had tons of people emailing me asking for my opinions!

But apparently them cnc ported high port flow awesome! I seen some, And they look GREAT!
Old 02-09-2008, 08:28 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

If i decide to go with another cam i will be buying it and springs from him. If i keep my current cam i probably wont bother him for just the springs.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:51 PM
92civy
4th Gear Member

^^ Man just buy the cam and springs, lol. I just want to see that thing put down some real power!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I just might do that. With the right springs i'll see over 400. The tuner said i'm leaving at least 50on the table since i'm taking a nosedive @5950 rpms. And the nitrous grind is hurting me to. Jay had me a complete set up. I had it on another email account. I had high speed thru the cable co. I've bought a laptop and went wireless and cancelled my *** high speed. My dumbass did not forward the email to my new accoung and with out the *** highspeed service i cannot retreive my old emails. I wont call him again till i'm ready to buy though. NO TIRE KICKERS lol. But 365 isnt too shabby, it just has alot more in it.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:08 PM
92civy
4th Gear Member

Yeah its not to bad for a little 357! But do you even spray? If not get rid of that cam! Another 50rwhp would be awesome!

Let me know, And send me a damn video! You haven't sent me one yet. Its running now right?

Nik!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:20 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

Just the springs with the current cam should net 50. If i get another cam it will probably be more. I'm not running juice right now. I have the bottle, switch,lines run,purgel,bottle heater,actually everything but the plate. I will be getting it soon. But i will be running n/a much more than with juice. The car lost spark a few weeks ago and i have not touched it since. It's been about 70 degrees here and i'm going out tom. to fix it. It's one of three thiings, the msd coil,msd dig ign.,or the pick up in the msd dizzy. See the common denominator here? lol Everything is still under warrany except the dizzy though.

Quick Reply: Kaase sbf heads?