5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Conversion Help -Run Your Mustang On Water

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

Default Conversion Help -Run Your Mustang On Water

http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=rickyou

Hey guys, I need technical help installing these kits and would like to know the proper thread sizes and pitch involved and who has used it.

Please see the video's.[&:]
Old 03-26-2008, 11:04 AM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang H2O Technical Conversion Help Needed

This has been around for years and years.

simple direct current electrolysis of water make Hydrogen and O2
pump the hydrogen to engine and run using vapor state fuel carb and vent the O2.

Exhaust is steam, so you will need stainless steel exhaust, aluminum heads
and some other steps to keep cylinder walls from rusting. But yeah it works.

This artcl has been floating around the net and underground magazines for decades
http://www.hasslberger.com/tecno/hydrogen.html
Old 03-26-2008, 01:02 PM
aode08
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Conversion Help -Run Your Mustang On Water

Thanks,
there is a guy at the track that specializes in Ceramic Coating for pistons and blocks, as well as silicone coating for main and rod bearings for the racers. I just have to find him and ask the cost.

This is one of those investments that takes a few years to pay for itself though, but the flame is more potent than gasoline occurding to test.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:48 PM
89GreyStang

To me it's snake oil.. Years ago I researched this, and to date there is no way a regular car can run efficiently on hydrogen.

First, conversion of an engine to run from hydrogen rather than fossil fuels is not a simple process, and usually requires more energy than it produces. Our current engine design(s) is not made to burn hydrogen without massive modifications. Once you get past items like corrosion, contamination, and containment, you run into problems with delivery and storage, and then you run into problems with power. Hydrogen burns well when it has copious amounts of oxygen to combine with, However the limited size of a vehicles cylinder creates a problem with how much you can fit into the small space. Most hydrogen burners produce only about a quarter of the power they do on the current fuels.

Here is a link to an article that explains the fallacies about hydro-car conversions. --> http://www.geocities.com/midimagic@s...t/hydrognk.htm

If hydrogen conversion was easy or more economical don;t ya think its use would eb widespread ?

G
Old 03-26-2008, 04:16 PM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 89GreyStang

If hydrogen conversion was easy or more economical don;t ya think its use would eb widespread ?
Frankly .......... No

Too many people make too much money on oil for it to ever go away until it is just gone.

Thats why I dont really worry about us running out of oil
There are other viable fuels like hydrogen and deep sea mythl-hydrates.

Yes there are some technical hurdles to over come, but are easy to figure out if we really wanted to.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:18 PM
aode08
5th Gear Member

Negative,

\Did you know that you can convert your car or truck to a water-burning vehicle (Water Hybrid)?

is a Do-It-Yourself, affordable and SIMPLE technology.
Water is supplemental to gasoline or diesel fuel - Ihave doubled fuel economy (61 MPG) in my Toyota Corolla 1999 shown above, and many more have doubled or even tripled their mileage. Too good to be true? Read on...

is SIMPLE to install/remove: the solution you've been looking for!
Boost performance while preventing smog.
You'll discover how to generate free energy in your car or truck.
Here you will find testimonials of many happy customers.
You will find out how it works and get your questions answered: [ul][*] Won't it damage my car/my warranty?[*] Why do I need it?[*] How much money will I save?[*] What exactly am I getting? What if I'm not technical or don't have time for all this?[/ul] Discover IRS refunds owed to you by law for using green technology in your vehicle!
Enjoy risk-free shopping with 100% Cash Back Guarantee and totally secure shopping.
is more affordable than any other technology that uses water to save fuel, boost mileage and clean out the engine - and in the next few minutes you will discover exactly HOW this is possible.
If you don't see an answer to your questions on this page, visit Frequently Asked Questions and find answers to such questions as: Is this good for my diesel truck or turbo diesel? How can I verify if this a hoax or not? Can I get exclusive rights in my country?

Is It Possible to Run My Car/Truck on Water? Again, water is supplemental to gasoline (petrol) or diesel fuel. However it is possible and VERY EASY to extract energy from water to run your car on water too.

We have water-to-energy converters running in all our vehicles since 2006. YOU CAN TOO. I'm about to tell you about a SIMPLE technology you can have right now, called. It's one of the most PRACTICAL free-energy devices, marked by extraordinary simplicity and effectiveness. is NOT my invention. And it's not new. Based on old "forgotten" US Patents we have developed devices that use a little electricity out of your car/truck battery, to separate water into a gas called "HHO" (2 parts Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns beautifully and provides TONS of energy - while the end product is just WATER! Mobile Magazine says: HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the chemical stability of water. DID YOU KNOW: Pound for pound HHO GAS IS 3 TIMES MORE POTENT THAN GASOLINE!!! HHO is a fast growing trend for boosting performance and MPG.[*]We took a 90-year-old suppressed technology,[*]We SIMPLIFIED it using everyday hardware,[*]You will discover how affordable yet very effective these devices are.[*]You get permission to replicate our devices - for personal savings or business profit![*]Easy to install & maintain.[*]Good for carb/fuel injection, gas/diesel.[*]Old/new cars, motorhomes and now even big rig trucks with our "6-pack"!
CAN I GENERATE "FREE ENERGY" IN MY CAR/TRUCK???
You can! But how? Miracles? No, no, no. You generate free energy by ENHANCING the EFFICIENCY of your poorly designed engine!!! Your engine uses 20% of the energy stored in that expensive fuel - and WASTES80% for heat, pollution (unburned fuel!) and vibration. You reduce waste with our technology = "free energy" for you! There's more to it. Read on... The Time Has Come For This Technology Everybody's talking about the power of Hydrogen. What they don't tell you is thatHydrogen vehicles withtheir pressurized hydrogen, and hydrogen gas stations - are a BIG safety hazard. It getsworse: hydrogen factoriespollute the environment and spoil the ecological advantage of hydrogen "clean" cars. The solution providesyou with "Hydrogen-On-Demand" - you produce Hydrogen when you need it. No storage tanks!!! Far better for the environment; perfectly safe for you and your passengers. I speak from personal experience and the experience of over 10,000 satisfied customers (yes, it has become quite a movement).
Water Is The Fuel of The Future! [align=center] Price of US Addiction
to Foreign Oil:
$3,693,387,564,664.55
[/align] The movie below shows a broad agreement that water is the solution to our energy problems and also that petrol dependency of the US is a national security hazard! [align=center] [/align] We offer a cost effective, immediate solution to the "energy crisis" and pollution - right now. Something YOU can do NOW, using water. technology provides you with a great ENTRY-LEVEL solution you can install in a few minutes without engine modifications, you start driving, and the next thing you know - you start thinking: "Hey, something CAN be done about it!" I don't expect you to believe in 100% watercars. You see, your belief level has to rise step by step. Free energy is hard to believe until it's actually happening under your own hood. Until you see it in your energy bills. In April 2006 I was skeptic too. I have been skeptic in 2007 that doubling the mileage was possible - until I actually made it happen in my own car. Now in 2008 I've been skeptical that triple the mileage can be achiev
Old 03-26-2008, 04:46 PM
aode08
5th Gear Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EXjmYsarZ...eature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6dms9e3FF...eature=related

Old 03-26-2008, 05:11 PM
deadcarnahans
3rd Gear Member

It's takes alot of electrical energy to crack water apart.
Nothing is free.
It's like running a chain from a bicycles front wheel to capture and transmit the energy to the rear wheel so you don't have to pedal so hard.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:43 PM
89GreyStang

ROTFLMAO.. Sorry, but this is pure snake oil, and I'll add a free bottle of liniment oil to boot...

That looks like a simple water heater. It is missing several key items that would make it a hydrogen generator. Just for the record, I was a Chem major in college, but ended up pursuing Computer Science. At best all this unit would do is heat up the water and produce stream. So in essence it is a steam generator. It will first steam clean your intake, and then the damage will start from the oil being stripped from the valve stems, cylinder walls, bearings, and eventually your oil will turn a milky brown indicating water in your oil. It is similar in construction to that little curly thing you buy at Wally world to heat up your water for tea or coffee.

To produce real hydrogen (remember CHEM 101) we would take a twin chambered setup, water, sulfuric acid, two copper strips, and add a six volt lantern battery. This is called an electrolysis chamber. In one column we would get hydrogen and the other oxygen. After about a minute we would have enough hydrogen on one side to make a whoosh sound when ignited, and on the other side we would have enough oxygen to brighten a lit match for about a second. Roughly about 10-20 milliliters of each.. The resultants of this experiment would be hydrogen, oxygen and the copper would tarnish to produce Cupric Sulfide (I think, or was it Sulfate). These are Junior High School electro-chemical experiments you can find anywheres on the web.

Sorry, but this water4gas is a scam. I can empathize, that with gas prices as they are, why people want desperately eager to believe this junk science. But that is what it is, junk.

The best you can do is keep the Stang tuned up. and run good fuel or buy a car with some of the new hybrid technology.

G
Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 PM
302army187
6th Gear Member

your....... joking......... arnt you?

you cant seriously want to do this......... to a 5.0........

Quick Reply: Conversion Help -Run Your Mustang On Water