5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Good Info / Bad Info!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Default Good Info / Bad Info!

Alright guys...There has been a lot of bad information floating around the forums lately and I've noticed some pretty serious ones lately. So we're going to have to do away with the I heard from my brother's uncle's cousin's former roommate's gay uncle Bruce who used to own this hair salon, but his partner was half owner of a body shop that sold crack out the back door...And he said that the best way to get snow off the hood of your car was with a metal rake.

See my point here? Doesn't make any sense.

So do me a favor. If you don't have direct experience with something, or aren't positive how something works and you're just guessing...Keep your comments to yourself. I've corrected a few people in PM's lately that would have damaged their vehicle. You'd feel pretty bad if it was your car that was trashed because some 15 year old told you the wrong info.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:20 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Good Info / Bad Info!

hey dipsh it...put it in the right forum
Old 04-13-2005, 10:29 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

What forum is it supposed to be in?
Old 04-13-2005, 10:36 PM
88mustanglx
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sidewayz4.6

Alright guys...There has been a lot of bad information floating around the forums lately and I've noticed some pretty serious ones lately. So we're going to have to do away with the I heard from my brother's uncle's cousin's former roommate's gay uncle Bruce who used to own this hair salon, but his partner was half owner of a body shop that sold crack out the back door...And he said that the best way to get snow off the hood of your car was with a metal rake.

See my point here? Doesn't make any sense.

So do me a favor. If you don't have direct experience with something, or aren't positive how something works and you're just guessing...Keep your comments to yourself. I've corrected a few people in PM's lately that would have damaged their vehicle. You'd feel pretty bad if it was your car that was trashed because some 15 year old told you the wrong info.
lol he's kinda right though, i dont wnat some kid who probably has a mustang and no license and just is telling me what his friends told him about a certain part that he says work the best. I mean i want opinions from everyone but i think if you havent used a certain intake or or something or just going by what other people say you shouldnt post. I know a few people on here that dont even have their license yet and only have owned one mustang and havent put anything on it and yet and i see them posting all the time suggesting to peopel what they think they should get and what setup they should put on their car when they really have no idea. Im not saying i know a lot about mustangs but i dont post things like i do either, i mostly just ask questions. But i kinda know what people on here to listen to and who not to.