5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

new flywheel and clutch and t5 car shakes/vibarates like hell!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
brentloftis
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: new flywheel and clutch and t5 car shakes/vibarates like hell!!!

WOW I need to stay off the computer after popping a Ambien. Sorry for the **** poor english. I am thinking the flywheel is not seated completly and could be causing the starter to bind or not fully disengage. Before you pulled the trans and all was the car driving before with the same trans? Also did you mark the drive shaft so it wold go back on the same way or is the vibration there at RPM regardless of speed?
Old 04-30-2008, 12:58 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

[sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif]
uhhh how come it is that everytime after you finish working on the car your in worse shape than you started?? I don't know where to begin to help you..just go to NAPA..order all new stuff for your application and stop trying to piece together crap kits to save a buck cause what you get is _ucked
Old 04-30-2008, 01:01 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: Jrichber95GTS

when i turn the key to try to start it with the door open the dome lights on, as soon as i turn the key the like goes out and i hear a dull click

anyone thinking battery connection?
that would be a bad ground = you'll need to locate it
Old 04-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Jrichber95GTS
2nd Gear Member

i used to have that problem it was just my battery cables were f'd up i would try to start it lights would go off then i wiggle cable(both positive andneg)andthey came back on. not saying thats the problem just sounded like the problem i had, may have been too easy of a thing to really check?
Old 04-30-2008, 02:47 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

YOU KNOW WHAT MJR. I CAN SEE WHY ADDER DOESNT LIKE U NOW, UR A POS !U HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID A DAMN USEFULL THING ON HERE TO ME SO DONT POST IN MY THREADS WITH UR CRAP. AND IF U READ EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW EXCEPT THE T5. IM SURE ILL GO TO NAPA AND ASK FOR A NEW T5. RETARD! AND ANYONE SHOPING AT NAPA ISNT VERY SMART TO START WITH.
ORIGINAL: mjr46

[sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif]
uhhh how come it is that everytime after you finish working on the car your in worse shape than you started?? I don't know where to begin to help you..just go to NAPA..order all new stuff for your application and stop trying to piece together crap kits to save a buck cause what you get is _ucked
Old 04-30-2008, 02:51 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: brentloftis

WOW I need to stay off the computer after popping a Ambien. Sorry for the **** poor english. I am thinking the flywheel is not seated completly and could be causing the starter to bind or not fully disengage. Before you pulled the trans and all was the car driving before with the same trans? Also did you mark the drive shaft so it wold go back on the same way or is the vibration there at RPM regardless of speed?
THATS MY HUNCH TOO. its regardless off speed.im pulling the starter here in a minute.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:11 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: 86GT 93LX

YOU KNOW WHAT MJR. I CAN SEE WHY ADDER DOESNT LIKE U NOW, UR A POS !U HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID A DAMN USEFULL THING ON HERE TO ME SO DONT POST IN MY THREADS WITH UR CRAP. AND IF U READ EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW EXCEPT THE T5. IM SURE ILL GO TO NAPA AND ASK FOR A NEW T5. RETARD! AND ANYONE SHOPING AT NAPA ISNT VERY SMART TO START WITH.

sorry didn't mean to offend you..that was not my intention......oh and the retard part hmmmmmmmm who is always asking how to fix there car???......and shoping is with 2 "p"s not 1
Old 04-30-2008, 03:15 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Old 04-30-2008, 03:15 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

sorry didn't mean to offend you..that was not my intention......oh and the retard part hmmmmmmmm who is always asking how to fix there car???......and shoping is with 2 "p"s not 1
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Old 04-30-2008, 03:48 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

its a bunch of childish crap. being concerned about how i spell tells me you have nothing better to do but sit on the internet and post crap cus youre too lazy to work or no one wants to bring work to your shop. incase you havent noticed im never on here till i need help and i surely never get any from you.the only one who ever helps me regularly is adder who i used to dislike alot and he knows it and still offers his help. but everytime i post you have some dumb crap to say along with a few other cheerleaders on her too who obviuosly have no life. if my car is in perfect order im driving it not posting, so say what ever but im out here doing something , your just typing, maybe u should get a job as a receptionist to utilize your typing skills since thats all youre good at better yet become a mod like pro and u guys can type to eachother all day. im sure he will enjoy your company:P. i gotta get under the car sorry, need to check things before i put my BRAND NEW STARTER IN,lol
ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Quick Reply: new flywheel and clutch and t5 car shakes/vibarates like hell!!!