5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

DAM RICERS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 09:09 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by pastfast125
So you were racing on a street, Following the car, you managed to rear end him, but somehow the cops an ***?

Can somebody explain this to me?
Originally Posted by h2omelon
Racing belongs on the track not on the road .
Originally Posted by Slo5oh
And that is why we dont pay attention to ricers, let alone not race on the streets.
Originally Posted by h2omelon
Cop should have taken both of your licences.
Originally Posted by tonygt21
you shouldnt be street racing to begin with. you couldve wound up like nick hogan.
Originally Posted by speedstang06
+1....
How were you racing with him in front of you? and hows the cop an ***?...
Originally Posted by pastfast125
He saw the ricer runnin around, he decided it would be tough to get on the ricers ***, ricer goes to take a turn, tard rear ends him, end of story
Originally Posted by MuStAnGcObRa12
when you in the hospitol and ur car is wraped around a tree u wont be saying tracks for ****** haa
Aahhhhhahahahahahahaha, someone needs this

Old 09-09-2008, 09:50 AM
98MustangGT46
5th Gear Member

lol. Good one Pro..
Old 09-09-2008, 10:11 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

Smile

The cover is held on by RIVETS, some bolts and such.

The fastest way is to take the metal tubes off, with the bumper cover still attached to the tubes : ).

I dont see why you were "behind" him, not on the "side of him".

You can learn quick and nasty, a few of your kind are dead from similiar actions. If no one has told you, 5.0's love telephone poles.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Chuckles_5.0
2nd Gear Member

lol...the bumper wouldn't have to come off if you weren't and idiot...racing from behind...wow...And he was most likely not even paying any attention to you...I know some ricers personally...they will rev at your grandma dude...your not special just because a ricer reved his engine with in ear shot. Sell your car and save the rest of us the trouble of reading about another idiot who ends up dead on the street. Or grow some brains and keep it at the track, where the REAL race cars go.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 PM
tucstang85
1st Gear Member

YOU KNOW IVE DONE BOTH ..... NOW WHY WOULD YOU WASTE THE GAS TO CATCH A HONDA? I MEAN IF IT WAS A CAMRAO OR ANOTHER STANG OR SOMETHIN I COULD UNDERSTAND BUT A HONDA? I MEAN I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT UP TO HIM TOO BUT A HONDA???? THEYRE ALL PUSSIES MAN...IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAR THO REALLY I AM....OH MAD PROPS ON CATCHING UP TO HIM THOUGH....BET HE WAS SHOCKED LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 AM
tonygt21

Originally Posted by 1990fox5.0
so no tips on the bumper(u need to be there to understand why the cop was an ***)
-i was behind him cause i started 12 cars behind him, so buy the time i caught up he turned
- and the track is for ****** like U

****** ? man, i can see your future with many tickets,jail time or being in a serious accident. i knew people that died cause of this and they had serious cars. how's the cops an *** ? you think he's going to be an "all out nice guy" to begin with ? if i was a cop and saw this and knew it was a little catch up game, i would haul both of your asses to jail. so dont be saying that people that take it to the track are "******".
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

there is a time and place for everything. EVERYONE street races, regardless of what they may say. my f*ckin dad in his escape races people if they're pissing him off haha. we all do it. but there is a time and a place for everything.

wanna street race? do it nice and early in the morning (2 or 3 am), on a stretch of road that is straight, few to no houses. i'm 19, thats what I do, and i've yet to have a problem. also, i'm gonna be a cop..so i look at it from both ends of the spectrum.

but there is a time and place for everything.

PS - i know it says i wrecked my GT in my sig, but it had nothing to do with racing..
Old 09-10-2008, 11:46 AM
SJPajak
1st Gear Member

why would you bother messing with a little civic anyway. you shouldnt have been racing on the street
Old 09-10-2008, 03:14 PM
88LXSTANG
1st Gear Member

Its not a race if the other guy didnt know he was racing. Like said previously, that guy prolly wasnt even paying attention to you.Thats why he turned.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Jrichber95GTS
2nd Gear Member

as far as street racing omg everyone has done it one time or another that doesnt make him a idiot, now racing from behind and coming up to a turn THAT MAKES YOU A IDIOT! as far as facing the honda, hell i will give everyone a couple gears nothing wrong with that hell if we buy/build these cars i dont think we are really worried so much about gas

Quick Reply: DAM RICERS!!!