5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

magnapacks

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

Default RE: magnapacks

POOP, POOP AND MORE POOP. im guess most of you are extremely young. just wait to you get all the fines from having the pipes. also remember this a loud and raspy stang isnt a fast one theres more to being fast then soundling loud. i would rather have a good deep nice tone then some loud raspy **** that claps like a fat hoes thighs when at wot.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:27 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

I never said I liked it,just giving him a sound file so HE can decide for himself,who cares if you don't like it or even me,if the owner of the car likes it that is all that matters.And what in the hell does age have anything to do with it???And personally im in love with my "crappy"macs,bassani x,and one chambers,but im sure you think that is poop and since im young and have a loud exhuast i think my car is the fastest thing ever.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:29 PM
xgregrandomx
1st Gear Member

Yea before i put my flows on i ran the car a lil bit with just straight offroad midpipe... i dont really like the sound of straight pipes just to loud and annoying now with the flows i think there loud enough if they where a lil louder itd be to loud, but they sound a little 2 hollow for me and ill eventually change them.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

dude wtf can we please have our own oppinions and say what we like without u sayin its crappy or shi**y ? and what does age have to do with it ? and im glad thats what u would rather have....... but i dont bang on what u like.....i could say if thats ur car in ur avatar i think ur hoods ugly .....but i dont say that cause i have enough respect and im not an a$$..... and personally i like thats raspy sound and im only 16 so i dont care about runnin 11 sec or sum sh*t cause its my daily driver and my money tree hasnt grown yet.......
Old 08-02-2005, 11:16 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

Did you listen to the sound clip i posted above,or just go here www.mustangexhaust.com and click on the mustang exhaust link on the left and become a member,they have a couple of sounds clips of x and h pipes,should find something you like there.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:19 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

yea i listened to it and i like it alot so thanks and i will go to that site right now
Old 08-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Mustang5.0_GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quik

POOP, POOP AND MORE POOP. im guess most of you are extremely young. just wait to you get all the fines from having the pipes. also remember this a loud and raspy stang isnt a fast one theres more to being fast then soundling loud. i would rather have a good deep nice tone then some loud raspy **** that claps like a fat hoes thighs when at wot.

Yeah and SLP isent raspy with an H pipe .....

What the sound every friggin mustangs has .. dam flowmaster or Mac

Most of all the people including me that went from flowmasters / dynomax " not saying it dosent sound bad which i like it " ... they said that the SLP is a shlt load nicer and better tone
Old 08-03-2005, 12:56 AM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

ok i need help on the size magnapack i should get .....will the size(length) make any diff in the sound? i have my credit card in my hand and am about to buy magnapack mufflers so give me sum help.....just ordered off road h pipe 2 min ago and i need help fats cause i want to get these damn mufflers ordered so i can be happy lol......would the 18 inch long muffler be too big or small? btw my exhaust is 2.5 inch
Old 08-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Quik
6th Gear Member

yep the car is ugly with its old hood and saleen wantabe stripe. but atleast there is a pic of the car i own and not someone elses as you listed before.

also i am an A$$ and proud of it

you said it youre young and like that raspy crap. it proves the above statement

also raspy v8s are like 4bangers with fart cans. to some its the coolest and baddest sound ever, to the rest its just noise polution
ORIGINAL: 91lxstang

dude wtf can we please have our own oppinions and say what we like without u sayin its crappy or shi**y ? and what does age have to do with it ? and im glad thats what u would rather have....... but i dont bang on what u like.....i could say if thats ur car in ur avatar i think ur hoods ugly .....but i dont say that cause i have enough respect and im not an a$$..... and personally i like thats raspy sound and im only 16 so i dont care about runnin 11 sec or sum sh*t cause its my daily driver and my money tree hasnt grown yet.......
Old 08-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Quik
6th Gear Member

why not get the OG version of the straight thru muffler. get the race bullets

Quick Reply: magnapacks