5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

magnapacks

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 01:10 AM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: magnapacks

hahahah ur funny..... and what DOES age have to do with it? and i know i said i was young but i like that sound and its what i want so u tell me why u have to bash on me for it? and i dont like the mellow tone like every other stang out there
Old 08-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Quik
6th Gear Member

cause i can and its fun to see ppl get upset over the net. most already know that i do this from time to time and dont mean anything by it. as you can see ill fawk with you one moment and help or try to give pointers the next moment

but its a stereotype and most stereotypes fit. and no i didnt make this stereotype, you ppl did. just like you know of other stereotypes and how they were first found
Old 08-03-2005, 01:19 AM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

well im not upset at all so wtf
Old 08-03-2005, 04:08 AM
DaKAsTrAta

hey not to but in but sound isnt everything have u ever heard the term "silent but deadly" but i see where your comin from ur just lookin for some solid attention but ill tell u what its cool after awile but if u have to travel a long ways it just gets irritating to listen to after awhile but we're just here to give some advise is all so do what you were thinkin about doin if u dont like um you will learn from that mistake

You "Win" some you "lose" some good luck.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:30 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

finally sumone who gives me ADVICE and doesnt say what i want is sh*tty....thanks dakastrata........ i usually dont travel for far so i shouldnt have a prob with that but i see what ur sayin
Old 08-03-2005, 05:35 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

well got the h pipe and mufflers now all i need to do is wait for them to get here......anyone ever bought from brothers performance? how long is shipping?
Old 08-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

Hahah that was fun to read lol...ummm..I'm 17 and I have straight through exhaust pretty much... LT's O/R H, SLP LM1..and cut-outs at the end of the LT's and most of the time I run my cut outs wideeeee open and I've never heard anything better...exhaust is all about what you the driver want to hear...to be honest..I like gettin the head turns on the street but they mean **** to me..if people don't like it..i don't care..I do..and to me, Quik, the "raspy" as you say is Muscle Car to me..man my Uncle has a 69 Chevelle with LT's, Straight Pipes, and little resonators at the ends that do less then the LM1's..now that is a friggin muscle car...its N/A pushin 650 at the crank..straight through exhaust is muscle car to me..and some others...wow im ranting haha sorry...

But Quik..no sarcasm or @sshole tone to this..what is your definiton of raspy? describe the sound that is raspy to you..and I know that you're gonna say LM1's and O/R H..but can you describe the actual sound? Thanks.

..if that made any sense..
Old 08-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

raspy is to try to some it up is an un muffled sound. has an pich to it and it also claps. any striaght thru sound is a raspy sound. there isnt nothing to deflect or slow down the soundwaves.

also your 5.0 isnt a muscle car so it will never sound like one. its a pony car and is considerd a performance car not a muscle.

and that chevelle whats the CI to get that much HP NA

also you said the sound of musclecars. well think of what it would sound like on a 1990 5.0 ford f150. it would look kinda funny having a so called muscle car sound from a work mule.

**** it ppl will love rasp and some will hate it. opinions are like ******** and i know mine and dont care to hear my own words. so if you ever not want me in a thread make it about damm raspy mufflers or pipes
Old 08-03-2005, 11:30 PM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

well it doesnt take alot of ci to get hp cause my dads nova is a 400 smallblock and it puts out almost 800 hp dyno proven....at the motor not wheels .....but it runs on pump gas and cam 2.....its na and ran a 10.02 the first time i was ever raced by the builder of the car....hasnt been raced for 2 years so no one knows if it can do any better or not.......and if he wants to make his car more muscle carish then thats cool do what u want not what others want
Old 08-04-2005, 02:45 AM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

but no one has answered my question about the size of muffler and what diff sizes would do to the sound...?

Quick Reply: magnapacks