5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Trouble with BBK headers

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 05:51 PM
stangfreak09
1st Gear Member

lol yea every body knows new york is tuff...... noootttttt!

your location dont make you tuff just sayin
Old 07-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Venomantidote95
4th Gear Member

Uh oh you guys have me skerd now lol! Just giving the guy some insight!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:27 PM
eviljeanyis

Originally Posted by sn95_331_GT_ yellow
dude, dont f*ck with him... that d bag is from NY lol

plus he sounds like a whiny little biatch anyways...
Yeah that's even worse, I'm from NY and people like him are what makes us look bad.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Venomantidote95
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by eviljeanyis
Yeah that's even worse, I'm from NY and people like him are what makes us look bad.
Whoopy dooo NY, NJ, AL, CA, who cares there are ******** everywhere and ****** and so on just let it go!
Old 07-02-2011, 02:38 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

Evil. I will likely be heading out to Rochester after I finish my tour in the sandbox. OnyxCobra needs a tune in his car. So you would be more than welcome to show up and run your mouth if you'd like.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:42 PM
eviljeanyis

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
Evil. I will likely be heading out to Rochester after I finish my tour in the sandbox. OnyxCobra needs a tune in his car. So you would be more than welcome to show up and run your mouth if you'd like.

Yeah well, PM me for my phone # and then you can call me when you get here. By the way, IF you are in "the sandbox" then you keep having a good time at your desk, since thats where you spend so much time posting here constantly. We had lots of cute names for you guys fobits, pog's and a bunch of other fun stuff. I'm sure you'll have some comeback or justification, but I am done with you, that is till I get that phone call.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:20 AM
sn95_331_GT_ yellow
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by eviljeanyis
Yeah well, PM me for my phone # and then you can call me when you get here. By the way, IF you are in "the sandbox" then you keep having a good time at your desk, since thats where you spend so much time posting here constantly. We had lots of cute names for you guys fobits, pog's and a bunch of other fun stuff. I'm sure you'll have some comeback or justification, but I am done with you, that is till I get that phone call.
my brothers 19D and i talk to him almost every night...

go play more call of duty, YOURE the POG here...

ill roll out with adder when he goes to see onyx and give you my # as well
Old 07-03-2011, 06:29 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Originally Posted by 9redfox3
Equal length headers are not worth the head ache wait until your try to change those plugs down the road! Send them back and get regular bbk shorties if you can? good luck ..........
I disagree. I had them, no issues w/ plugs or anything else.

To the OP, I noticed no one said anything about motor mounts, how old are yours? They could be sagging and need replacement. I had poly's in mine.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Venomantidote95
4th Gear Member

Evilwhatsus, disrespecting any service member in any way is frowned upon in my book unless you are there yourself or have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the ones overseas! IF you have never left the home land and stood up for your or any other persons rights to freedom please by all means SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!

OP Engine shifting was mention in the first few post, check it out!

PRO50, thats just people being lazy asses not wanting to go the extra distance to do plugs, but to each his own!

I didnt see anymore of a pain when i had a set either!
Old 07-03-2011, 10:50 PM
eviljeanyis

Originally Posted by Venomantidote95
Evilwhatsus, disrespecting any service member in any way is frowned upon in my book unless you are there yourself or have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the ones overseas! IF you have never left the home land and stood up for your or any other persons rights to freedom please by all means SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!

OP Engine shifting was mention in the first few post, check it out!

PRO50, thats just people being lazy asses not wanting to go the extra distance to do plugs, but to each his own!

I didnt see anymore of a pain when i had a set either!

Um so who was talking to you?? Anyway, it's amazing to see so many people crawl out of the woodwork to defend ADDER, who is a total jerk to everyone in this forum. Where else are new stangers or less experienced mechanics supposed to turn for answers to their ?s without getting harassed by this guy and others like him. That's where this whole thing started, me telling ADDER to not be a dick to SINISTERSTANG. Next, if you knew anything about the military you would have noticed some of the inter service barbs we were using, so perhaps you should shut your um pie hole until someone actually addresses you.

Last edited by eviljeanyis; 07-03-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Trouble with BBK headers