-   5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang (
-   -   what part is this? (

EGULL 05-06-2014 05:54 PM

what part is this?
95 5.0 I know this is a dumb question but I can't find this part in my Haynes book or anything.

This is on the passenger side bt the throttle body. I think it's the EGR. I ask because it's making a sound like it's leaking & the car is running like crap at low speeds.

Thanks for the help:icon_idea1:

EGULL 05-06-2014 06:05 PM

trying to load a picture ant ideas?

mjr46 05-06-2014 06:29 PM

host the pic on photobucket and post the link

bluebeastsrt 05-08-2014 06:51 PM

If it's got a 3 prong vacuum tree on it , it's the EGR.

EGULL 05-08-2014 06:59 PM

I can't tell if it does. Were is the 3 prongs at?

EGULL 05-08-2014 07:05 PM

just did photo bucket hope this

Somebody let me know if it did please

EGULL 05-08-2014 07:07 PM

Never mind I checked and it does. Like I said this is on the passenger side coming up from the bottom

mjr46 05-08-2014 09:10 PM

egr and tube goes to header

EGULL 05-15-2014 09:05 PM

anyone know how to remove this part?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.