5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Need Help!!!!

Old 06-30-2015, 07:35 AM
Maxwelhse
4th Gear Member

As a Chevy, Ford, AMC, Chrysler, and Mazda owner, I'd rather push my Ford than put a Chevy motor in it. Brand loyalty has nothing to do with it. Crossbreeding is just gayness galore unless its actually a cool swap (Duramax Fox? OK, I'm with it... The marvel of getting an Allison in the tunnel is enough to satisfy me)... Even on Street Outlaws that guy with the Chevy-Fox is the biggest douche bag on the show. It's not like a Ford is a Studebaker or something that you have to work hard to make 300hp out of.

I'm also a cheap bastard. I see nothing so complicated in the fuel line routing on a Fox that I couldn't bend up steel hard lines in a good Saturday in 1/2" or 3/8" and switch to AN at the filter (you're going to need a new tank pickup) and rails. In my dream world where I actually require that much fuel, that is exactly my plan.

Search this Thread