5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Damn service manuals! No air bag info.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 04:32 PM
Razzoo

Default Damn service manuals! No air bag info.

I hate service manuals. Who writes these things? Don't they know what an index or appendix is? I just went through the 1993 Mustang manual from one end to the other and couldn't find anything about the air bags. I'll bet that is covered in another manual.

Help!

Later!
Razzoo
Old 07-13-2017, 10:46 PM
imp
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Razzoo
I hate service manuals. Who writes these things? Don't they know what an index or appendix is? I just went through the 1993 Mustang manual from one end to the other and couldn't find anything about the air bags. I'll bet that is covered in another manual.

Help!

Later!
Razzoo

Whose publication are you using? My Ford Shop Manual for my Explorer has 221 pages in the Air Bag Section, 501-20B. Publication must be certified by Ford or it's usually of little value (i.e., Haynes, Chilton, etc.). imp
Old 07-14-2017, 09:11 AM
Razzoo

I bought the real Ford service manual. And as usual, no vacuum or wiring diagrams which is the norm. They are in a separate manual. Doesn't make any sense since the wiring and vacuum is standard on the car!

Later!
Mr. Ed