5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Need a lil help with where i should go w my build

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 07:17 AM
Nmorgz

Default Need a lil help with where i should go w my build

As alot of you mothers and fathers..im waiting for Christmas...Tax time..iv did some basics to my 5.0 gt 95..gt 40 upper lower intakes (Explorer) msd pro billet distrib aluminum underpullys..edlebrock elbow off intake 75mm tb cold air induction stage 2 exceedy clutch..aluminum flywheel and 3.73 gear..i must say it woke it up i love hearing the air induction gulping air..my quandry i have stock heads cam internals..to be honest i dont even understand ratios rockers roller rockers ect..could some kind guru direct me to my next step for more performance i know i need heads if anyone had a simalur setup what is the best option for 4k or so..thanks
Old 07-16-2017, 06:14 PM
TrimDrip
FudgeDrip

My car has a set of afr 165's and an eddy performer intake. I run a 90mm sct maf with 4 inch piping. It is pretty quick. With some 93 octane and about 36 degrees of timing, it will flat out hall.

It has a Vortech on it now but, it was quick before.