5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Power Window Wiring

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 01:44 PM
CFox123

Default Power Window Wiring

Hi All,

I bought a 1990 Foxbody hatchback. There are no door panels and the wiring harness for the power windows is missing. I am hoping someone has a wiring schematic to share so I can trace the wires from the fuse box through the doors by color.

I am most interested in knowing how folks have managed a workaround for this? I'm thinking of putting switches in the center console for the windows and would like to know what other folks have done.

Thank you
Old 09-23-2017, 11:15 AM
ALMOST STOCK
4th Gear Member

Hopefully this will help?

Last edited by ALMOST STOCK; 03-20-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:14 PM
CFox123

I cannot access the images. i get this info below and do not see how to make any account changes that will allow me to see them. Thank you.

CFox123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:28 PM
ALMOST STOCK
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CFox123
I cannot access the images. i get this info below and do not see how to make any account changes that will allow me to see them. Thank you.

CFox123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you the 2 schematic sheets.