5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Is it just me???

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Quik
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Is it just me???

yep tired of answering the same question. hate how ppl dont believe some ppl but believe others. you show proof they still say BS. but im here as long as the net allows me and ill try my best to help others out.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:28 PM
spudz
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: philthy89fifty

this guys kind of an a hole. get over your god complex gm newb people gotta learn sometime. just like you need to combine threads in this forum.
I love you Philthy89....Atleast someone sees my iner beauty or uglyness which ever you prefer...
Old 11-17-2005, 08:24 PM
86HOGT
5th Gear Member

I went to auto tech school, got my diploma and on my way to ASE cert., and when I see a topic that's really basic or naive, I just keep scrollin, man.

And I work at a Ford ealership.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:14 AM
silver91gt
5th Gear Member

I know I am not an expert either, but if someone is having the same problem as I had before I will try to help them out, I just dont know why some of these guys dont do some reaserch first.
I learned a fair amount of stuff from the people here, and I read most of the threads to about the 50th page before I started posting.

I have only had my stang for 2 years, and have removed/replaced everything except the upper/lower control arms, springs and front control arms.
I dont have a life, I work too much, so I work on my stang every moment I can get.

I too started out as a chevy guy, until I had a ride in my buddys vortech powered 5.0

then I was hooked.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:26 AM
5.0family
2nd Gear Member

well if any1 needed help and i can help i would not a mech guy my self but im no idiot and i have done a ton of body work with my sisters car and at a body shop i help my dads friend at.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:34 AM
91stang
4th Gear Member

i'm in school to be a mechanical engineer with a focus in motorsports

basically, all i know now i owe to this forum (considering that i'm on a freshman and haven't gotten past basic classes)
Old 11-18-2005, 05:15 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

I dont think like that with other people. Only reason is because EVERYONE was in that position (knowing nothing) at one time. Your not born with the knowledge how to install a BBK CAI ALL of my basic knowledge was gained through forums and than eventually I gained enough to start building my own car and I learned alot from that also. But I still learn (and have ALOT more left) from the forum and Im sure everyone here still does. If they cant learn here than where else? Not everyone has a father figure or friends to teach them the basics about cars. So they turn to forums. Whitch isnt a bad thing. These people might be working on your stationwagon in 30 years
Old 11-19-2005, 11:08 PM
95stangergt

ORIGINAL: 88BlueGT

These people might be working on your stationwagon in 30 years

nice counterexample. i love it
Old 11-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Crazyfast50stang
5th Gear Member

Just cause someone does know **** about cars doesnt mean they shouldnt be allowed to mod their cars. I grew up with out anyone in my life able to tell me about cars but when high school came around and cars started becoming a topic it seemed really fun. I learned a lot from this forum and I came here with a MINIMAL amount of knowledge but the people here that enjoy the same thing I do were able to help me out with problems. I'm not an expert but I'm having fun because modding my car isnt my way of life where I will get pissed over stupid ****, It's my pass time that allows me to stop thinking about school and work and anything else on my mind. So the more stupid people to join this forum doesnt hurt anyone because its not like your going out of your way to help the person. Your just typing so if you dont want to type dont.