5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

kenne bell supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 11:50 PM
wildstang87
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: kenne bell supercharger

hey everyone i know him, Brian, i go to school with you, you dont know me and you need to quit lying about your car. i seen this guy race a civic with NOS one day and lose. now im not saying its stock, because i know its got headers and a CAI, but thats about it, i dont know why someone told him it had 375HP, if they did. i thought i heard that his dad built the motor, and just had it bored .030 and added new #19 inj, CAI, and the headers. its still got the air pump hooked up to the stock catted hpipe. everyone laugh at him now. i know he lost to that civic cause i was in it.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:00 AM
amhsraptor
2nd Gear Member

lmfao i never raced a civic liar-btw teirney the only reason i lost was cuz i was to busy burning out? i havnt shot the nitrous, and how would u know my car if uve never seen it. as for you 2, get ur facts str8, my dad didnt rebuild it. thats what the orig owner did littl mis smartas-btw its got no catty. honestly if it is you teirney, u know that i was spinning out on rocks and since when did 1/16 count as a race? lol if ur gonna talk bs like that then talk to me in school tomorrow wether its teirney or not
Old 01-05-2006, 12:19 AM
wildstang87
2nd Gear Member

dude, i know you and your car, but you dont know who i am. i didnt say your dad built the motor, i said i heard that he just had it freshend up and the inj. were leaking so he replaced them. thought it had catted Hpipe, but i guess not. all i know is your car doesnt have 375HP brian, trust me, i wouldnt lie to you, your an OK guy, but getting online and lying about your car is not making you look cool. these guys know there ****, and obsolete has one of the nicest setups on here and he is barely making 300whp without the spray, and your car is nothing compared to his. i will make sure you know who i am when i see you next queer.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:22 AM
amhsraptor
2nd Gear Member

sad thing is im not lieing and im only asking they close this topic cuz its causing unneccary flaming, and how could u know about my car? there are few people that know my car and they still dont know all thats in it. fyi dont talk **** when u dont know ****

ps-please tell me what car you drive b4 they close this cuz i have never raced a ricer considering most people wont race and the ones that do know i wont till i get my transmission syncros fixed

for all you mods-close this topic for flaming
Old 01-05-2006, 12:26 AM
amhsraptor
2nd Gear Member

Furby(10:24:45 PM): wow this guy is fulla shti
Furby(10:24:46 PM): shht
Furby(10:24:47 PM): who is this
Furby(10:24:50 PM): tell brian i'll back him
Furby(10:25:05 PM): dammit i cant stay long
Furby(10:25:29 PM): thats nutz.. tell brian i'll back him. and make sure to tell me whats going on. theres no ****ing way a civic could beat that car..

the only one that knows nething about my car is right there-the one with the most knowledge of my car beside me my dad and nate
Old 01-05-2006, 12:29 AM
wildstang87
2nd Gear Member

i wasnt driving the damn civic dude, i drive an 87mustang GT 5.0 5speed if you wanna run em lets go, we shall see who is making more power, and im only making a little more than stock, but i bet i still take you, i race my buddies civic all the time for ****s and giggles, and its not even funny, and he beat you with me in the car, so quit lying.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:30 AM
amhsraptor
2nd Gear Member

lol i never raced a civic and second of all who in our whole parking lot has a mustang that goes to the same school with me? 2nd im the only1 who drives that gen mustang, me and furby, and berkey know it so quit trying to show off
Old 01-05-2006, 03:32 PM
wildstang87
2nd Gear Member

hey brian dont get pissed cuz your a loser and thought your car had 375HP and you found out it doesnt. you dont know your car any better than i do. i know you and your car better than you think, and trust me you two arent the only ones with a fox mustang at school, i dont drive to school i ride with my buddy in the civic that whipped your ***.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:45 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

hey when u all race record it that way there is undeniable proof. amhsraptor not to bust ur bubble but unless ur packing spray or a supercharger ur car isn't making 300hp at the motor none less the wheels cause i am in the process of building a 347 stroker with several several mods and i am HOPING for 300 at the wheels more with spray so goodluck in the race and the 300hp thing
Old 01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

wow this is fuggin hilarious.. right from the beginning..

Quick Reply: kenne bell supercharger