5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

What would you have done?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 12:44 AM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What would you have done?

ORIGINAL: blowninjected

Ok buddy, believe what you want...I just wanted to know what people thought of the incident..that's all. I did'nt want to get into a debate, but whenever you want we can line the up for pink's and I'll let you eat my tailpipes!!!!!!!!!! Just let me know
Well not that I believe your sig because it's already established you're a liar, if that sig were true (and for your case I hope it's not), I'd take your junk home with me.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:52 AM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

your a dick head... how in the hell do you know how fast his car is.... unless you know him..... why in th hell would you even say sh*t like that when no one started anything?
ORIGINAL: FullAuto

Ok buddy, believe what you want...I just wanted to know what people thought of the incident..that's all. I did'nt want to get into a debate, but whenever you want we can line the up for pink's and I'll let you eat my tailpipes!!!!!!!!!! Just let me know
Well not that I believe your sig because it's already established you're a liar, if that sig were true (and for your case I hope it's not), I'd take your junk home with me.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Tims 88GT
6th Gear Member

91lxstang im with you, what is wrong with his sig? i see nothing odd ball about it that would say he is lieing.

ORIGINAL: 91lxstang

your a dick head... how in the hell do you know how fast his car is.... unless you know him..... why in th hell would you even say sh*t like that when no one started anything?
ORIGINAL: FullAuto

Old 01-20-2006, 12:58 AM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

Because it's the truth. Even if it were an original 2.73 car with an uncorrected speedo, he'd have a 140+ mph car, driving it with a 5 speed and finishing in 5th not to mention he claims it's only a 351 and through a 73mm MAF. Do you even know what those things peg at? I'm all for lieing about your combo to get some street action, but if it's true, he's bait to me.

Would you rather people just get on here and spread false information without anyone knowledgeable challenging it so noobs think this stuff is possible?
Old 01-20-2006, 01:03 AM
91lxstang
5th Gear Member

well i beleive him because i dont have hardcore proof that hes lyin.... even if he were lying, i wouldnt care cause its a public forum and he was just tellin a story.... your just a dick..... and im not quite understandin what ur sayin about the gearing and stuff cause the car sittin in my garage traps almost 140 with 4.88 gears
Old 01-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Tims 88GT
6th Gear Member

dude you can have a cam that is good for 7k and that maf is not going to do **** to hold it back, i have had my motor at 6800
Old 01-20-2006, 01:04 AM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tims 88GT

91lxstang im with you, what is wrong with his sig? i see nothing odd ball about it that would say he is lieing.
Not trying to start anything with you, but look at your sig. You have like a 12 second car N/A? I'd like to think if he was listed mods like a "fuel pump" and underdrive pulleys he wouldn't forget items like Dart block. He's got a 70mm TB and 73mm MAF. Even with a 2 stage nitrous kit, this isn't screaming low 9 sec car to me.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:07 AM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tims 88GT

dude you can have a cam that is good for 7k and that maf is not going to do **** to hold it back, i have had my motor at 6800
It's not the rpm, it's the power you're making. You're only running 24s. You're probably only making 300-330rwhp.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:10 AM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

well i beleive him because i dont have hardcore proof that hes lyin.... even if he were lying, i wouldnt care cause its a public forum and he was just tellin a story.... your just a dick..... and im not quite understandin what ur sayin about the gearing and stuff cause the car sittin in my garage traps almost 140 with 4.88 gears
You probably also run more tire and/or rpm and probably both. Are you even a hyd. cam?

And that's fine. I don't mind being a dick if it means my car does what it says.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:12 AM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

And I don't have hardcore proof he's lieing either. I was actually giving him a chance to correct himself. I thought he'd say it's a typo and met 5600rpm or at least something in 4th gear. But after his reply, I couldn't resist.