5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Got in a crash today with the vert!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 09:06 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Got in a crash today with the vert!

Dammit..i was a little slow on that one.[8D]
Old 01-31-2006, 09:26 PM
ACE
4th Gear Member

ouch yet another reason to put money in your car, seems theres always something going wrong with it like my car, but then again my car is 23 years old so i cant really do much about that. But maybe this is a sign for you to convert it to four eye!!! lol
Old 01-31-2006, 09:30 PM
95fiveO
1st Gear Member

did someone stop and back up into you? then it wouldn't be your fault?
Old 01-31-2006, 10:11 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

Well let's not be smart asses or anything (sorry I'm in a bad mood) and I planned on saying something later when I was feeling a little better. Well, most of you know that dirt roads and non ABS do not mix that well, anyways, I was heading to school and this dumbass was in front of me and we were both doing the speed limit, well all the sudden he crams on his brakes and slows down to a stop when my brakes lock up and I wasn't able to slow down completely, I got slowed down to about 20-25 mph and by then it was too late and I ran into the back of him. So I bring the car to a hault throw it in park, put on my hazzards and jump outta the car and run over to his car fling open his door about to beat the **** outta him but I couldn't bring my self to do it (I've gotten in trouble for this kinda **** before), and this is what he said, "well I was an hour early for school so I figured that I would just sit here for about an hour and I didn't even see you behind me and I just couldn't decide so I had to stop immediately, and my alarm clock went off at the wrong time this morning". This is the same kid that was behind a bus crammed on his brakes and reversed him self off of a 25 ft. enbakment because he realized he was too early for school, the same kid that had a head on collision with a truck around a 90 degree turn because the thought that the guy was in his lane so he got in other lane and hit the truck. So we both decided that we were not going to file a police report because I did not deserve the ticket and he knew it and my insurance would've sky rocketed after he filed his insurance claim. So anyways he said that he'd pay for as much as he could, his car (92 ford tempo hatch) was messed up, I completely shattered his rear bumper and bumper cover and his hatch was shoved into his back seat and his body lines are all messed up now. No one got hurt but I'll be getting that new hatchback of mine here within this week (whenever we can go in to the speed shop and sign some papers and give him the rest of the money for it), so I'm not too worried.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:24 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

yeah, cant go beat up people n get away with it anymore. but for his excuse you shoulda. i really dont know who stops in the middle of the road all of a sudden. maybe he has a death wish?
Old 01-31-2006, 10:31 PM
92_5.0

wow that kid is an idiot. He's been in 3+ wrecks already and not even outta h.s.[sm=bangbang.gif]
Old 01-31-2006, 10:42 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

He's had his liscence for almost a year, he's had other miscellaneous speeding tickets and ****, someone just needs to revoke his liscence already!
Old 01-31-2006, 10:47 PM
marx91
3rd Gear Member

damn somone take the keys from that kid [&:]
Old 01-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Black Snake
5th Gear Member

Good thing you got the new stang when you did.

Lucky you werent driving the other stang. The damge isnt that bad, all you need is a bumper, lights and headlights. Think of it this way now you can get a body kit
Old 01-31-2006, 11:57 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

Had some wierd looking F40 body kit on it, can't seem to find it any more, but I guess the body work starts now, I'm going to need a new headlight brace (I beleive that's what it's called), headlights etc. It's going to take some money but I might just straighten it out and primer the entire car until I can afford a paint job, idk i'm talkin outta my *** right now.

Quick Reply: Got in a crash today with the vert!