Getting ready to sell my stang. - Page 3 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang
Reload this Page >

Getting ready to sell my stang.

Notices
5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Getting ready to sell my stang.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:12 PM
price_l
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Getting ready to sell my stang.

Don't get me wrong. I love the car. It's just not pratical for me. I don't have the money to own two car's. If I did I would never sell this car. Lookinforastang, as far as the price goes, you must not look on ebay very often. I've seen cars like this with alot less mods run for 5 to 6 grand. I promise you I can get 6,000 for it. I've already been offered it twice here in town. And by the way (lookinforastang). If all your willing to spend on a stang like mine is 4 grand im sure you will be (lookinforastang) for a while. Maybe you should stick to (gotamontecarlo). I'll make sure that when I put it on ebay I'll let you know so you can watch it go well over 4 grand. Im looking to get roughly 6500. It should pull that easy.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:47 PM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

I already have a stang buddy

I paid 2 grand for it, has 40k miles more than your car and 1 owner (adult). It's never seen snow and runs like it did 13 years ago.

I think you will be lookinforabuyer for a long.. long time

And you're right, I do stay away from Scam Bay.. I mean E-Bay.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:49 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lookinforastang

I know right? I dont see that car getting any more than 5 grand.

I would only pay 4 grand for it anyway.

Buying a car to sell it really isn't the reason you should buy a car. Buy a car because you like the car, not the money

I garauntee you wont sell it for how much your asking.
That shows how many mustangs you looked at..not to metion your stupid...I would'nt let the car go for no less then 8k...Mainly because its a coupe which is VERY CLEAN and not to mention its a factory V/8 car with heads and supporting mods...You can't buy a stock couple in that shape for less then 5-6k...So do you honestly think you would a get a modded clean *** coupe for 5k?????If so forget about a mustang and buy a civic.

And im sure your not interested in my trade.Since it would put you back in a H/C/I Fox..
Old 02-06-2006, 09:52 PM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

When that car sells for 6-8k let me know and I will take back my comment.

There are better deals out there.

Heres one... http://boston.craigslist.org/car/131678938.html

heres an ok one... http://boston.craigslist.org/car/131713322.html

another... http://boston.craigslist.org/car/131602086.html

i can keep going if you'd like....
Old 02-06-2006, 09:54 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

Sure but you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....End of story..you got a stock *** car with nothing done it not to mention high mileage and i promise you it dosen't look as good in person as it does over the net.I would even let you set in my car for 2k..Much less drive away with it.[>:]
Old 02-06-2006, 10:00 PM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

lmao my stang is immaculate. say what you want.

hell you can even come look at it if you need to prove yourself wrong.

140k is high for a cast iron V8? I thought you said you knew these cars.... psshhh [:'(]

His car is nice and he can sell it for whatever he wants but fact is he already said he paid less for it. Hmm???
Old 02-06-2006, 10:05 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

I do but 140k miles is high for ANYTHING expept for a KENWORTH...And please don't question my knowlegde about a fox mustang because i will school your *** about anything about these car...Not to mention i've read all of your post you've made and your a complete moron..Please drive through.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:11 PM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

Lmao I'm glad you took the time to look me up, you got priorities...

Hmm one thing I didn't know about these cars was a fuel sender gasket but it appears it is a $1.99 part so that's been taken care of. On the other hand, I did know most stang owners are little kids who talk **** the internet.. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I think I made some posts in the SRT-4 vs 5.0 thread.. lemme guess all wrong? Please buddy you think 140k is high you already proved to me you're a dumb ****, but yes.. please go on as you will

Come school my ***. Doors open at 6 am...
Old 02-06-2006, 10:30 PM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

c'mon guys this is the tech section, don't fugg up a nice thread, there's a PM function you can use for your e-fights.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:41 PM
price_l
1st Gear Member

Im glad im not the only one that thinks this guy is crazy. This is a forum to help people not hurt them. I started this to see how much I should ask for my car. It just goes to show, that some people that let there daddy fix everything, like lookinforastang, knows nothing about cars. This forum is for positive help and not negative. I come here for good comments not cutdowns.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Getting ready to sell my stang.

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.