5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

A Pinks Donated Car From MF?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 01:56 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

Default A Pinks Donated Car From MF?

This is just me talkn but.. Im on a ford ranger forum also.. Rangerpowersports.com Ok we just started up a Pinks build.. What it is was a shop stepped up and said ill build the car, and everybody had been donating stuff for the truck there building.. S-10 is doing a truck also .. when there both done there gonan go on pinks and race them s-10 vs ranger i duno what there gonna do with the car they win.. either sell it or chariaty... just thought itd be kewl to maybe get togather a mustang and camaro build up.. its a long shot but somthin fun maybe.. every body donate stuff money block heads and what not.. its going realy good at rps forums.. we got the truck almost done..

good idea or no?
Old 07-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Brother2one

Default RE: A Pinks Donated Car From MF?

I think it would be a hell of good idea...Donate the money to someone that needs it(after selling the car you know the Mustang would WIN)..I would be into that
Old 07-29-2007, 02:14 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

ya thats what were doin at ranger forums im on.. ill post the link up to the build up at that site... I mean its a long shot but somthing we can all jump in on and help out with.... i think we should do alot of thinking about all that before we did anyhting and defently have to contact pro5.0 on all of it... but first we need a shop to do the build.. this would be the best advertisement for a shop and the forums.. and who dosnt love a great mustang camaro battle..
i could contact the camaro forums about it if this all go's though..Im actually on 2 camaro froums.. i joinedcuz i was helping my bud on his lt1and he didnt kno what he was talkn about so i postedand got info on his car for him lol..
Old 07-29-2007, 02:14 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

mustang will deffently win..
Old 07-29-2007, 02:35 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

Wont ever work, but good idea.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:36 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

arighty.. just figured on the ranger forums its goin real good. the trucks pretty much built.. everybody donated alot of stuff most people 50-100bucks.. and a guy lint a nitrous kit for the power adder but arighty then..
Old 07-29-2007, 02:40 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

I am just saying that everybody on this forum is trying to build their own cars, let alone trying to find enough donations and parts to build another. I wouldn't mind watching a build, but I couldn't help out....unless you want old stock mustang parts.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:45 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

true i see what ur saying.. well maybe future project or somthin i duno worth a shot.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:47 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 5.0stanger

I am just saying that everybody on this forum is trying to build their own cars, let alone trying to find enough donations and parts to build another. I wouldn't mind watching a build, but I couldn't help out....unless you want old stock mustang parts.
you have a good point there. i know my money pit is never full[:@]
Old 07-29-2007, 02:50 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

ya the ranger forums isnt must action as of projects going on.. and if it is its just diy cai and intake swaps.. nothing like building a all new truck lol..

Quick Reply: A Pinks Donated Car From MF?