5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Should Adder stay on "Post Approval", or be set free?

Old 08-22-2007, 09:45 PM
FullAuto
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Should iAdder stay on PA, or be set free?

I'd drive a 3rd gen F-body with TBI before I was caught in a 94-98 Mustang.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:15 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Should iAdder stay on PA, or be set free?

and thats exactly why i have a 3rd gen f body bird
ORIGINAL: FullAuto

I'd drive a 3rd gen F-body with TBI before I was caught in a 94-98 Mustang.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:03 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default RE: Should Adder stay on "Post Approval", or be set free?

Well, I've been away, but here's my take on some of the comments posted...................

ORIGINAL: new2v8s

is this his first warning or has he been warned before? if this is the first let this be the first and put him on a probationary period. he knows what he speaks of. the internet is filled with intelligent and dumb people. adder is to the point in your face. i mean whoever doesnt like this can leave. you dont have to stay here. adder has been here pretty long and has been helping people probably since day one. LET HIM SPEAK!
This is not his first warning. I have addressed his mannerism concerning his abrasiveness on more than one occasion.

ORIGINAL: stang8689

This is so F*ckin gay. Who gives a sh*t what you say, its a free Mother F*ckin Country. If you can't take a little sarcasm then F*CK YOU. He knows his sh*t so listen and shut-up.
Sorry, not how it works here. Either have respect for fellow members, or be gone. No one deserves to be talked down upon because they lack knowledge and are asking for help.

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

Adder is definitely abrassive but the truth is he knows what he's talking about 99.9% of the time. I agree that sometimes he goes over the edge but a lot of times it is because the stupidest things are asked, but I'd rather put up with some harshness for the return of good information that he shares.
Adder is very smart and has most certainly proven himself. It still does NOT give him the right to act in the abrasive manner he does. Just think of what this forum would be like if EVERYONE responded in that fashion.

As for our rules of the forum, maybe some of you should have a look at them. They are in place for a reason.

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

No one here has the right to bully anyone for any reason. Period. Keep in mind membership is a privilege, NOT a right!!!

Just be nice, it's not that hard!! Thanks!!
Old 08-24-2007, 01:08 AM
stangman94
4th Gear Member

[sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif]He's off(for now)there is no need for this post to be carried on both mods have said their piece.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:16 AM
w8less
6th Gear Member

done and done