5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

5.0 Mustang 89 Notch GT Failure to Run Engine

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 12:21 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

Default RE: 5.0 Mustang 89 Notch GT Failure to Run Engine

where is adder when you need him.....[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Old 09-06-2007, 01:49 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: ravenforbidden

LOL, well you'll both lose your cars if you put em up, I'd go pinks but I don't own the car entirely yet, sorta a bet lost to dad, had to buy it off of em.

Either way if you can't run close to 13 Flat I'd not waiste gas on you.
This is hilarious. What planet are you from. I don'r run anywhere near a 13 sec et, (well maybe on a bad day) so maybe I'd be wasting my gas on you!!

Please go away[&:]
Old 09-06-2007, 02:01 PM
blahman20
2nd Gear Member

I'm still failing to see how the Lx is the poor-mans mustang? Ok, so you have a body kit...other than that it's pretty much the same damn car. I could go buy a bodykit right now and put it on my LX and it would look just like your AWESOME GT! I have nothing against Gt's, but to say the LX is the poor mans mustang is just stupid.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
blahman20
2nd Gear Member

I also love the "If you don't run 13's flat then I wouldnt waste my gas on you" " I didn't mean right now! I meant after I get all my mods done, then i'd race you and kill ya!"...just face the facts that you have a 14 second car just like most stock mustangs in here. Please stop calling out people with faster rides then you and then retracting your statement by saying "well after my mods are done (in 5 years) ID SMOKE YA!"
Old 09-06-2007, 02:03 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

ORIGINAL: ravenforbidden

LOL, well you'll both lose your cars if you put em up, I'd go pinks but I don't own the car entirely yet, sorta a bet lost to dad, had to buy it off of em.

Either way if you can't run close to 13 Flat I'd not waiste gas on you.
This is hilarious. What planet are you from. I don'r run anywhere near a 13 sec et, (well maybe on a bad day) so maybe I'd be wasting my gas on you!!

Please go away[&:]
yea no kidding. this sounds like its coming from the land of rice....

do you have a turbo downpipe to yourspooling drizzle?!!

(incase you don t know what i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ry6C...ted&search= its at 2:10 to 2:12. anyways its hilarious rice excuses. i love this video!!!)
Old 09-06-2007, 02:27 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

NEWSFLASH!!!
I just found a video of ravenforbidden running his 13.0. My god it's tremendous!!!
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...ideoid=8799387
Old 09-06-2007, 02:43 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

OMG! .....that was insane
Old 09-06-2007, 02:50 PM
sprayed306

LMAO!
Old 09-06-2007, 03:20 PM
ravenforbidden
2nd Gear Member

For starters I've heard Notch and Hatch interchangably between the two so that's why I used it that way.

Secoundly it's running fine, ignition control module pickup was bad.

AndI am only 19.

Why I know alot about imports is because I used to drive a R33 SkylineImport which I preyed on "import slayer" typeswhen I had more money and time in Florida, up here in Washington I've got alot less time with more school and my girl.

The GT I have now is my baby, since the Skyline bit it slipping in the rain into some trees, and my step dad didn't like me driving another import so he got me into it and I've been hooked about a year now.

If it is notch like you say I'll go with that, maybe I heard it from the "minority group". Like "Ricer" to me only applies to a car made in Asia, doesn't describe a car any other way, yet I hear about "Rice" mustangs and camaro's. As an ex-ricer it pisses me off for people to say that.

Last time my step dad drove the Stang it ran 13.34, last time I tried the Skyline it ran 9.27 with a low trap speed, I can't remember exactly what, but I know I finished way better than I could do again cuz the motor blew on the way home. Ironicly the motor I replaced it with turned out to be the way to my mustang LOL.

And from my experience, turbo's on a Ricer will still feel slow, a Mustang is "there" can't say anything more other than it's just "there".

Old 09-06-2007, 03:30 PM
ravenforbidden
2nd Gear Member

LOL that video, funny, but anybody who knows me, too serious to play around.

Quick Reply: 5.0 Mustang 89 Notch GT Failure to Run Engine