5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

used parts?

Old 09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

Default RE: used parts?

ORIGINAL: FivePointOhh

ORIGINAL: AdderMk2

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

no such thing exists.... but I do have a steeda #19 cam for sale.... if it ever gets sent back to me
thought u sold that beast?
I did sell it. But the assclown that bought it tried telling me that its not a steeda #19 cam... even though I bought it directly FROM steeda
was his name ravenforbidden???
haaaahaaaahaaaa
Old 09-10-2007, 10:24 AM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I am 35 and should act like it, but that kid is in denial, he cracks me up. Oh and did you know that if you put underdrive pulleys,bigger tb and intake, you can make like 100hp. I bet with heads and a cam he will be around 2500hp like he claims he can do. Maybe 3000 hp with gears and sticky tires.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:42 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

ORIGINAL: FASTBLACK

I am 35 and should act like it, but that kid is in denial, he cracks me up. Oh and did you know that if you put underdrive pulleys,bigger tb and intake, you can make like 100hp. I bet with heads and a cam he will be around 2500hp like he claims he can do. Maybe 3000 hp with gears and sticky tires.
he said "She needsnew fuel pump, a proper CAI, and a new intake, along with a new exhaust system header to CAT back. I estimate to gain 100hp with all that said and done, for about $1,500. "

hahahahaha

did you see the post though when i tried to make him look like an idiot when i asked him about my mods.

i asked "im just looking for another laugh too. how much HP will i gain with my new RHS 180cc heads? just curious? also if i do my typhoon intake plus RHS heads and my b303 cam how much rwhp am i looking at? 500....600rwhp? just curious....."

he replies " Alright in response to the guy that asked about parts, I'd have to read up on it, never used any of those parts so I'd not know, but with 180cc heads your not going to make a whole lot later on on the top end and why are you not going all out? If your putting that cam in your ganna need to go alittle bit harder on parts. "

WTF does that even mean!!?!??! ahaha i was expecting him to say i'd be at about 1200hp or something. what a moron!
Old 09-10-2007, 10:55 AM
flyinghigh2k8
2nd Gear Member

thats some funny **** rite there
Old 09-10-2007, 10:58 AM
86 5.0L
6th Gear Member

he replies " Alright in response to the guy that asked about parts, I'd have to read up on it, never used any of those parts so I'd not know, but with 180cc heads your not going to make a whole lot later on on the top end and why are you not going all out? If your putting that cam in your ganna need to go alittle bit harder on parts. "

omg......
Old 09-10-2007, 11:02 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

i hope you read the post......its probably the funnies thing i have ever read....

i wish natural selection would naturally select his azz
Old 09-10-2007, 11:11 AM
bighungrymatt
5th Gear Member

haha some people think they know too much...
Old 09-10-2007, 11:45 AM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

no such thing exists.... but I do have a steeda #19 cam for sale.... if it ever gets sent back to me
thought u sold that beast?
I did sell it. But the assclown that bought it tried telling me that its not a steeda #19 cam... even though I bought it directly FROM steeda
that's retarded, how'd he come to that conclusion? I can show him a pic of mine if he wants... It's not like the cam says steeda on it but christ, show him the recipt.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

he said "She needsnew fuel pump, a proper CAI, and a new intake, along with a new exhaust system header to CAT back. I estimate to gain 100hp with all that said and done, for about $1,500. "

hahahahaha

did you see the post though when i tried to make him look like an idiot when i asked him about my mods.

i asked "im just looking for another laugh too. how much HP will i gain with my new RHS 180cc heads? just curious? also if i do my typhoon intake plus RHS heads and my b303 cam how much rwhp am i looking at? 500....600rwhp? just curious....."

WTF does that even mean!!?!??! ahaha i was expecting him to say i'd be at about 1200hp or something. what a moron!
I was wondering who he was reffering to. I think 1200hp is a bit conservative. I am sure he thinks your pushing around 1800hp. What is funny is that he is actually serious with his responses. He is not getting the joke, people are asking him these questions so we can laugh at what he says. Oh and the RHS heads are not good, you need to go harder on the parts. WTF????
Old 09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

hahahahaha

I was wondering who he was reffering to. I think 1200hp is a bit conservative. I am sure he thinks your pushing around 1800hp. What is funny is that he is actually serious with his responses. He is not getting the joke, people are asking him these questions so we can laugh at what he says. Oh and the RHS heads are not good, you need to go harder on the parts. WTF????

i couldnt agree more!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: used parts?