5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

some jerk hit me, 3car accident

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 07:40 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

Default some jerk hit me, 3car accident

im so pissed i got hit and spun around and hit new seebring converible. got hit my some zz top looking truck with a huge ricer wing. i stoped at the stop sighn, looked saw nothin crossed then saw the truck coming at me hella fast in a 30mph zone. it wasnt a 4 way stop he had right away but was speeding, he skid 20 feet from the looks of the marks and tried to swerve around me and hit my back passenger wheel and bumper/ heres pics. the cop seemed to think it was my fault, my witnesses who saw it saw him hit me and could tell he was speeding but thats it. i got no info and i dont think they got mine unless they got it from the cops, thought the cops were going to handle it. my insurance is closed due to fires down in cali, i was supposed to get a police report with all info after 4pm today but that didnt happen. im pissed. i might be able to fix it my self but im tired of fixing stuff and my car is already fixed on every other panel. it still drives ok but its been running rougher than normal since. the fuel cut off switch did trip and i reset it.i just had the car looked at to find out about my headgasket, no leaks, no coolant consumption, and now this[:'(][:@][&o]

Old 10-22-2007, 07:48 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

Default RE: some jerk hit me, 3car accident

That sucks....you get a ticket?

What did it do to the truck?
Old 10-22-2007, 07:54 PM
nacanitihs
5th Gear Member

wow dude that sux... is that the truck in the first pic?
Old 10-22-2007, 08:25 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

yeah, it is, it messed his grill up it was a old skool thing, no front bumper thank god, he looked like he was fine but i think his radiator popped, serves him right. i dont know if i will or not.the cop probably thinks i ran the stop sign or didnt look, and who knows what the guy in the truck might have lied about. the lady was just there at the wrong time, so shes in limbo till someone is found at fault. im taking this greesy rock a billy wanna be to small claims after all is said and done no matter the out come.cus i wont get the amount of the damage im sure. im ether not driving any more or im getting full coverage, im tired of getting hit and getting screwed
ORIGINAL: nacanitihs

wow dude that sux... is that the truck in the first pic?
Old 10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
MustangHeat2007
2nd Gear Member

Poor Mustang! [:'(]
Old 10-22-2007, 08:38 PM
5.0_faithful
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear that man. I had full coverage when I got hit in a three car accident and insurance said it was a total loss, cut me check and I kept the car since it is still legal and titled but now only can insure for liability. Its messed up when your car is perfect body wise and some a**hole messes it up!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
MustangHeat2007
2nd Gear Member

I agree! I mean, that must totally suck, especially on restoration projects to have someone ram into you because they're an idiot and don't know how to drive!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:43 PM
stang8689
6th Gear Member

Looks like a somewhat easy fix, could have been worse
Old 10-22-2007, 08:43 PM
93 LX FiveO
5th Gear Member

that sucks man

anyone driving a truck like that isnt driving slow. look at the damn wing and the bald *** tires.

im surprised at the small amount of damage (how it appears atleast) seeing how a tank basicaly t-boned you
Old 10-22-2007, 08:47 PM
cleanfitty
4th Gear Member

That sucks bro...
Look how Oakball that POS truck looks. Turn the table on him and ask why he needs such a big spoiler... ask if it is to keep the thing on the ground when he is speeding...

Unfortunately, when a stang driveris involved, most people will see it asyour fault.

My buddy got it dry when some ***** took his out... Uninsured ***** (very good looking - she must have blown the cop) flying down the suicidelane way way before the turning lane hit his stang bad with her suburban as he was pulling out... cops said it is clearly her fault... until he got the report and showed him 100% at fault...

Quick Reply: some jerk hit me, 3car accident