5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

WHAT TO DO ????????

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 10:00 PM
cleanfitty
4th Gear Member

Default RE: WHAT TO DO ????????

ORIGINAL: Tormentor

Well forget it then since I cant get any real responces to this, I guess everyone in the 5.0 section have been sniffing their own exhaust. I will find my info elsewhere.
Sorry... I was just trying to be a smart ***... I appologize.

It's tough when you post a question with this price range because we aretypically used to lower budget mods and we normally do them over time and not in one big chunk. Possibilities are almost endless wth that amount. Yes, you can go with some heads and cam and an S/C, but you can also do that with all motor. But if you go low 11's you also need to factor in extras like a roll cage, because they won't let you run that fast without one. Of course you'll need suspension and drivetrain upgrades as well, sticky tires etc...

Besides it has only been a couple of hours since you posted and maybee the right people with the right answers haven't had a chance to reply... So just be patient... And whats wrong with sniffing our exhaust???
Old 10-24-2007, 10:01 PM
cleanfitty
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boostin95cobra

They told you what to do in the first few posts. Built motor and turbos.
Yes you did!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Does Not Exist
4th Gear Member

OMG! I DID!?!?![8D]
Old 10-25-2007, 03:41 AM
maiello2169
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cleanfitty

Well, I have a friend, Kemi Aboila by name, who was a Nigerian prince that got de-throned. What the others didn't know is that he has an account with over 15 million American dollars in it. In order to bring this money into the United States, he just needs the paperwork and taxes to be paid which can be covered with your 9000 US dollars. Once the money is wired to his accountant, the money will be transfered over to his account here and says he will split his money 3 ways with us.
Would you be interested???
LMAO you gotta love that scammer grammer!