5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Dyno on Monday!! Guess's??

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 03:59 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

Default Dyno on Monday!! Guess's??

I got lucky and have an appointment Mon. @ 9:30 am. Going to get a dyno tune. Any guess's as to what it will be.

11.1 comp.
Diamond Racing Pistons
186-191 psi on cyl.
Forged light weight I-beams
Stage 2 portedTF's
Holley HP 750
custom grind 625/661 with 1.7 RR,dur@.050 is 246/259,ls 112
Vic jr.
Long Tube's and 3 in x-pipe
Dig Ign
All the supporting mods, Man Brakes,only power acc. is steering, TKO-600
Old 11-02-2007, 04:08 PM
95vertGTS
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Dyno on Monday!! Guess's??

Was that you I saw at the Advance Auto on Russel Parkway the other night? Your car sounds mean if that was you.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:15 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

Yea if i am not mistaken, i run up on you on Russell to mess with you, then i regonized your car from this forum and realized i was being a dick, so i got out of it. When i left Advance i did not notice your car untill i was leaving the parking lot. I thought that was you. That was the first nite in a while i had it running descent, so i was out to play. Folk's dont see the car much, as i dont drive it too often. Thanks for the compliment. I was riding by your house one night and saw what i thought was mustang sitting by the road. You selling your's or is that another one?
Old 11-02-2007, 04:22 PM
95vertGTS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FASTBLACK

Yea if i am not mistaken, i run up on you on Russell to mess with you, then i regonized your car from this forum and realized i was being a dick, so i got out of it. When i left Advance i did not notice your car untill i was leaving the parking lot. I thought that was you. That was the first nite in a while i had it running descent, so i was out to play. Folk's dont see the car much, as i dont drive it too often. Thanks for the compliment. I was riding by your house one night and saw what i thought was mustang sitting by the road. You selling your's or is that another one?
Well I think I saw you in the distance and ran up on you, then I realized that this black fox body wasn't stock, so I just cruised by and then you caught back up to me.

It was out for sale, but I've decided to keep it since my dad found a 5.0 explorer that I can get the heads/intake off of for free. That and I took the front sway bar off, now the front end will jump hard if I punch the gas, seems to scare the local ricers into their place.

Dyno-ing at Reeves?
Old 11-02-2007, 04:32 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 95vertGTS

ORIGINAL: FASTBLACK

Well I think I saw you in the distance and ran up on you, then I realized that this black fox body wasn't stock, so I just cruised by and then you caught back up to me.

It was out for sale, but I've decided to keep it since my dad found a 5.0 explorer that I can get the heads/intake off of for free. That and I took the front sway bar off, now the front end will jump hard if I punch the gas, seems to scare the local ricers into their place.

Dyno-ing at Reeves?
That could have been how ithappened. Yea,Steve at Reeve's is doing it. They have a couple mustang guy's in there. I have been there a couple of times to shoot the
****, pretty good people. If you ever wanna talk mustang's go toSun Shade on Watson, the owner's son Brian runs the place and few of the employee's have mustangs. If you ever need anythingfor your mustang Brian probably has it, if not i know a guy who stock piled a lot of new parts in the 90's because he knew they would worth something one day.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:34 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

And def. keep the foreign cars in their place. I usually cant get them to play though. When they pull along side of me and hear the cam and 3in x-pipe they hang way back lol
Old 11-02-2007, 05:34 PM
nhancedssp
1st Gear Member

since ya'll are from the area do either of you ever make it out to SilverDollar in Reynolds? i'm from macon and me and a few of my friends try to make it out there at least a couple times a season
Old 11-02-2007, 06:29 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I've not been to silver dollar this year. I wanted a good tune before doing so to make sure timing and afr is spot on. With my compression i have to careful with timing. With the money i have invested in this motor it is worth it to get a good tune. I might try and make it out before the season closes though. I really need to find a trailer. The car is street legal with full int. but gas milage is a bitch especially with only a 8 gal fuel cell. Let me know the next time ya'll go down.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:36 PM
nhancedssp
1st Gear Member

We probably won't go anymore this season just because of school and finals coming up but we'll hit it again in full force next season i'm sure... that is if i can find a new motor or rebuild mine... on a extreme budget! lol
Old 11-02-2007, 08:42 PM
stang8689
6th Gear Member

I'd say 350-375 rwhp

Quick Reply: Dyno on Monday!! Guess's??