5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

this is why you dont drive a fox in the winter... crash VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 08:16 AM
whitelightning5.0
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: this is why you dont drive a fox in the winter... crash VIDEO

ORIGINAL: ReefBlue93LX

Can't say that I understand having to put the 'Stang up for the winter thing. I have never driven mine in the snow but is it really that bad? I know mine doesn't like to always go straight if you hammer it on wet roads. But thenI just don't hammer it in the rain.Glad I live in a state that doesn't get much snow........
because of the salt around here,my cars got 60k orig miles and not a single spec of rust,and i plan to keep it that way.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 AM
whitelightning5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: adumb

ya you can't drive and two why do you need two three minute videos? the only important stuff was lik 25 seconds long. no one cares about seeing you drive around town. next time get to the good stuff quicker.
hey heres a thought,the video wasnt made for you,and my life doesnt revolve around you...next time...dont watch the video?
Old 12-02-2007, 10:23 AM
adumb
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: whitelightning5.0

ya you can't drive and two why do you need two three minute videos? the only important stuff was lik 25 seconds long. no one cares about seeing you drive around town. next time get to the good stuff quicker.
hey heres a thought,the video wasnt made for you,and my life doesnt revolve around you...next time...dont watch the video?
i never said you made it for me or that your life revolves around me but i am flattered you think that. the fact is that there is no need for that video to be that long. i am sure other people who have watched it would agree. i do enjoy watching you crash your car but there was nothing fun to watch in the first three minutes of the first video. we can't even see the street. the whole point of the video is because you want people to watch it and i am just trying to help you make the video a little more watchable. maybe it is the way you camera records or something because you cut the clip right after the crash which makes no sense. if you had the video start 30 seconds before the crash then run through it without a brake it would have been alot better. i feel like i am wacthing dukes of hazard cause right when you got into trouble you cut to a commercial.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Hamutoff
3rd Gear Member

i never said you made it for me or that your life revolves around me but i am flattered you think that. the fact is that there is no need for that video to be that long. i am sure other people who have watched it would agree. i do enjoy watching you crash your car but there was nothing fun to watch in the first three minutes of the first video. we can't even see the street. the whole point of the video is because you want people to watch it and i am just trying to help you make the video a little more watchable. maybe it is the way you camera records or something because you cut the clip right after the crash which makes no sense. if you had the video start 30 seconds before the crash then run through it without a brake it would have been alot better. i feel like i am wacthing dukes of hazard cause right when you got into trouble you cut to a commercial.
haaaa ha haaaaa

are there still no pics?, or even vid of the damage? or did I miss them somewhere
Old 12-02-2007, 11:17 AM
whitelightning5.0
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: whitelightning5.0

i did not cut the video at all,when the video stopped is when my camera shut off{the batterys fell out}

when it started back up,i had put the batteries back in and restarted the video,ever since what happened,my camera wont take pics if i turn the dial to select movies/pics or whatever,its stuck on movies.

anywho,the video wasnt even taken initially for this forum,or even another forum,i was simply testing out a camera mount i made,which i might add seems sturdy...just needs to be aimed better. when the accident happened i got a laugh out of it and figured i would share it.

i have better things to do,then edit a video down just so it pleases you,or anyone else for that matter. either watch it,or dont....it really doesnt bother me either way.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:22 PM
adumb
3rd Gear Member

yup you are right i watched it again and you still suck at driving good luck with fixing it.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Texas5.0
3rd Gear Member

yup you are right i watched it again and you still suck at driving good luck with fixing it.
I disagree... I watched the video three times and the last time I think he was getting a little better. Practice makes perfect.